How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask George H. Your Own Question
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 18692
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ yrs, AAS Automotive Technology, Factory trained Asian specialist
Type Your Car Question Here...
George H. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Cyl..Want to change the spark plugs..Plug wires..valve cover

This answer was rated:

I have a 2001 Daewoo Nubria 4 cyl. D-Tec 16-v engine. Want to change the spark plugs but can't seem to find them the Plug wires run into what looks like the valve cover. Don't get it. Could you please help?

Hello I will help you with your question,


There is a plate that covers the spark plug wells and the wires. Remove the 10 mm bolts and lift the cover then pull the wires off the plug wells (watch what order they are in) and remove the spark plugs. If there is oil in the plug wells you will need to replace the plugs, wires and the valve cover gasket.


You will need to remove the oil filler cap to remove the plate over the plug wells



Let me know how I can help you with this


Thank you



George H. and other Car Specialists are ready to help you