George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ yrs, AAS Automotive Technology, Factory trained Asian specialist
13574682

Cyl..Want to change the spark plugs..Plug wires..valve cover

I have a 2001 Daewoo Nubria 4 cyl. D-Tec 16-v engine. Want to change the spark plugs but can't seem to find them the Plug wires run into what looks like the valve cover. Don't get it. Could you please help?

Hello I will help you with your question,

There is a plate that covers the spark plug wells and the wires. Remove the 10 mm bolts and lift the cover then pull the wires off the plug wells (watch what order they are in) and remove the spark plugs. If there is oil in the plug wells you will need to replace the plugs, wires and the valve cover gasket.

You will need to remove the oil filler cap to remove the plate over the plug wells

Let me know how I can help you with this

Thank you