Hi, I am in the market to buy a Jump starter but have no clue about how it works. So here are my questions
1. What are the things I should look for in a Jump Starter, like specifications and why?
2. I looked in the market and some articles are saying I have to look for CCA and CA but most of them are talking only Peak amps. How and where can I find more details
about these, for example Jump N Carry JNC600 says its peak amps is 1700 watts but no mention about CCA and CAs?
3. We have a small car (4 cylinder), 2 sedans (6 and 8 cylinders) and a commercial vehicle what would be the best option, should I be buy jump starters for different starters for different cars?
4. I see battery packs, power sources and then jump starters in the market. Which one is best? What is the difference? does the battery packs and power sources work the same way i.e. just connecting the jumper cables to the dead battery should work?
5. I have read in one of the articles that not all jump starters are able to start a battery which is completely flat. how do i ensure that the jump starter I am buying will be able to jump start even flat batteries?
6. What cautions I should take when using the jump starter?
7. Which jump starter do you recommend to each of my vehicles?