nabilc
nabilc,
Experience:  Manager/co-owner at Autotronic
30385560

2005 suzuki: rear differential..s will interchange with my 05

I have a 2005 Suzuki XL7 that's making a noise from the rear differential. Does anyone know what years XL7 or Grand Vitara differential's will interchange with my 05 XL7?

Billy :

Hello and thank you for using Just answer! I'm Billy and i will assist you with this. Feel free to ask if you need any further info.

Billy :

A V6 2.7 liter 4wd XL7's differential would fit from years 2001 to 2006

Billy :

If you get from an 05 grand vitara, it would fit, however, it has a different ratio.

Billy :

So you should get one for a XL7, from any of these years, the OEM part number of the carrier assmebly would be:(NNN) NNN-NNNN00

Billy :

Regards,

Billy :

Billy

Customer:

Do you know of a good source for a used one?

Billy :

i cannot advertise here........however, you may check online part shops, or even ebay (but when buying from ebay, make sure you get it from a dealer, and not a car owner.....

Customer:

Thanks for your great information.