DBranch
DBranch, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Factory trained Silver Certified Land Rover Technician. 7 years of automotive experience.
9901235

FIT BETTER ON A RANGE ROVER SPORT 2005?A VUB501150 OR A VUB501152

HI
WHAT WILL FIT BETTER ON A RANGE ROVER SPORT 2005?
A VUB501150 OR A VUB501152????

Welcome to JA.

The VUB501152 is the superceded number for the VUB501150. This kit works on a 2005-2007 so you should be good there. I would go with the 152 because it is the latest part number. Either something was updated or the number changed. Hope this helps. Thanks Daniel

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Instead of the 152 I ordered there sending me a 150...
Any chance we can find out the difference and if it will work properly??

It still should work. There were no notes in the parts catalog of the difference. I tried to find that out. When a number is XXXXX it is usually just because either something has been slightly changed or the number was outdated. So the 150 just means it was an earlier part number. According to the catalog it is still compatible.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

hi daniel

this is john. as you can see above from the previous questions i am having trouble installing this kit. are you up for some specific questions? realy need some help.

as i mentioned they sent me the VUB501150 TO FIT MY RRS 2005. and the latest bluetooth module kit part no: LR010608. IT SEEMS THESE 2 DO NOT MATCH.

the module has 2 sockets in the back, one of wich the old model didnt have. the second socket supports a fiberoptic cable that the bluetooth kit (VUB501150)does not seem to support! ANY IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON HERE???

have in mind that i cannot get a previous module model as it will not support new iphone...

I am not going to be able to help you with this. I am going to open the question up to the other experts to see if one of them can help. Thanks Daniel