Tom Neff
Tom Neff, Technician
Experience:  ASE certified, 30 + years of Automotive experience, previous SR71 aircraft mechanic, factory trained
7314103

I have a sentry fireproof lockbox and cannot find the key

Customer Question

I have a sentry fireproof lockbox and cannot find the key. How can I get into it without the key. I need the title to my car because I am selling it
Category: Car
Expert:  Tom Neff replied 6 years ago.

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I can assist you with this.

Follow this email link and they will send you a replacement key. Ask to have it overnight shipped.

http://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Need_A_Key

One other thing that you can do but it will destroy the safe is to just drill out the lock with a good drill an d bit.

Hope this helps. Please click on ACCEPT if I have answered all your questions. Please don't hesitate to ask if you need more assistance. A BONUS is always appreciated. thanks again

God Bless,

Tom

Edited by Tom Neff on 2/2/2011 at 12:13 PM EST
Expert:  Tom Neff replied 6 years ago.
One other thing you could do but it will destroy the safe is to drill out the lock with a good drill bit. Last resort.
Expert:  Tom Neff replied 6 years ago.
Did that answer all your questions or did you still need assistance?