nabilc
nabilc,
Experience:  Manager/co-owner at Autotronic
30385560

berlingo van wipers indicators and heater stop working then start

Customer Question

hi i have an intermitenet prob with berlingo van wipers indicators and heater stop working then start again ,i cannot get the screen wash to pump to clean windscrreeen can you help thanks ,i read someone said try fuse 27 ,i would but dont have a clue where this fuse is as i have no manual
Category: Car
Expert:  nabilc replied 6 years ago.

Billy :

Hello and welcome to JA!!!

Billy :

I'm Billy and i will assist you with this.

Billy :

The main fuse box in under the center console......

Billy :

I will provide a picture:

Billy :

It is covered by a plastic trim.......and the cover contains the fuse allocation....so you know which is the fuse number 27

Billy :

However, i have found a TSB (technical service bulletin) relating to your issue, and it suggests that the problem is with the wiring of the fuse box (the external fuse box), is chafing, and causing the various electrical faults

Billy :

I will post the TSB, so you check it out, if the fuse replacement does not work:

JACUSTOMER-70aqkge2- :

ok i will try this tomorrow and let u know .thanks

Billy :

good luck!

Billy :

Regards,

Billy :

Billy

JACUSTOMER-70aqkge2- :

thanks