nabilc
nabilc,
Experience:  Manager/co-owner at Autotronic
30385560

Range Rover 4.0 My message center shows engine disabled press

Customer Question

My message center shows engine disabled press remote, some one shook it with the alarm on,tried re-syncing the remote but don't think I did it right. I believe I got it out of super lock mode because the alarm does not go off now when I open the doors but the key only seems to lock and unlock the drivers door, any hints? thanks Harry
Category: Car
Expert:  nabilc replied 6 years ago.

Billy :

Hello Harry and welcome to JA!!!

Billy :

I'm Billy and i will assist you with this.

Billy :

Since the remote unlocks the door, then the fob most probably does not need resyncing.

Billy :

However, i will include all the info on how the system works, including the way to resync the fob, so you may try resyncing again.......

JACUSTOMER-ze64a2ko- :

The remote does not unlock the door I have to manually use the key

Billy :

In that case the resyncing should work.......

Billy :

Download the file i sent, and follow the instructions

Billy :

If the resyncing does not work, you may remove the battery cable for a few minutes to reset the system......be aware that by removing the battery cable you will need the radio code, if the radio is fitted with antitheft

Billy :

You may also try using spare key (if available)............

Billy :

do you require further info.................

JACUSTOMER-ze64a2ko- :

Did you send the file to my e-mail i'm at work right now and the frontier address is my home, my work address is hmulholland @clarkspecialty.com

Billy :

oh no.......the file is in this chatroom.....in the beginning of the conversation....there is a "click here for info" link that you should click it and download it.......i provided a pdf document so you can download and save for future use....

Billy :

did you get the file?

JACUSTOMER-ze64a2ko- :

yea I got it thanks

Billy :

do you require further info on the matter............

JACUSTOMER-ze64a2ko- :

not right now thanks

Billy :

You are welcome Harry!

Billy :

Good luck!!!!

Billy :

Regards,

Billy :

Billy

Billy :

PS: positive feedback and bonuses appreciated........