Neal
Neal, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto repair pro and Mechanic on multiple makes.
17294534

IN IT AND IT LOOK TO be changeing ok NEVER HAD IT NOT START.

Hi I HAVE A 2000 9400I WITH A PRO SLEEPER i GOT NEW BATT. IN IT AND IT LOOK TO BE CHANGEING OK NEVER HAD IT NOT START. TILL THE OTHER DAY PLUG HER IN FOR THE FRIST TIME JUST GOT THE TRUCK 2 MOS. AGO AND SHE WS DEAD,aQUIT JUMP START AND SHE WAS RUNING FIND STOP AND START HER 12 X THAT DAY GOT AND DIDNT PLUG HER IN AND 3DAY LATERB SHE DEAD AGAIN CHECK ALL LIGTHS AND ANYTHING THAT WOULD BE ON FOUND O. ANY IDEA LIKE I SAID NEVER NOT START TILL i PLUG HER IN AND DONT KNOW IF THAT WORK THE DAY i JUMP HER IT WAS 55 OUT tHANK YOU JONH
Category: Car
Expert:  Neal replied 6 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX i will do my best to help with your problem When you say plugged in I assume you are talking about the block heater. That should have no affect on the battery. I suspect the battery is just going bad. The cold is very hard on older batteries and will often speed up their demise. Can you get the battery tested?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you I will service all the batt. today to get that part out the way its been in the high 40 to 50 for the last 4 days but guess what its back to to 33 just to made be feel bad I will let you know John
Expert:  Neal replied 6 years ago.
Yes, let me know what you find.