Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

92 olds cutlass supreme: lights work..headlights and parklights

Customer Question

92 olds cutlass supreme all lights work but headlights and parklights has new headlightswitch any ideas
Category: Car
Expert:  Matt J replied 6 years ago.

Matt J :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be more than happy to assist you.

Matt J :

Under the the on the drivers side just above the drivers side tire is a fuse block. Look for the fuse that says EXTERIOR LAMP 50 Amp Fuse and see if it is blown

JACUSTOMER-hd6vnlkd- :

thanks anyway but that didnt help

JACUSTOMER-hd6vnlkd- :

thanks anyway but that didnt help,i will keep checking my chilton book i'm not accepting so i dont get charged right.

JACUSTOMER-hd6vnlkd- :

thank you

Matt J :

That is just one check, there are other things to check. That is just the most common. If you have a test light or volt meter I will guide you though all the steps to find the problem.

JACUSTOMER-hd6vnlkd- :

i had my son look for the fuse block and there isnt one that he can see.we dont live in same town,so when i go this weekend i will have some one help work on the problem.thanks anyway but i cant accept answer if i dont that it will help me unless the car was here.thanks for your time

Matt J :

If you are going out there this weekend and still need help. Just login and reply back to this post and I will assist you to find the problem.

JACUSTOMER-hd6vnlkd- :

sorry didnt reply sooner been busy i wont be accepting at this time.my son is having someone check it out for him thanks for your time anyway.please cancel out the amount of $23.00 on my card thank you