brownjeff
brownjeff, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  17 years experience, ASE certified, dealership certified, Service Manager for 15 years,
11021861

2001 suzuki: antifreeze..overflow tank...no leaks that I know of.

why does the antifreeze keep disappearing from the overflow tank in my 2001 suzuki.
no leaks that I know of.
Category: Car
Expert:  brownjeff replied 6 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to try and assist your with your question. Was the radiator cap also tested to make sure holding pressure? The system tested by putting pressure to it to check for a leak?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I believe that is what he did when he took out all the fluid and put it back in
Expert:  brownjeff replied 6 years ago.
If not seeing any fluid leaking then most likely a head gasket starting to leak as when first starting wont leak until hot (things expand). You could try putting dye in the coolant and see if the dye shows up to indicate where it is leaking.