Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

how do you take the door panel off?

how do you take the door panel off?
Hi JACUSTOMER-13s080jp-. Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What year is your Car?
-What make and model is your Car?
--What have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi Dave,

I am trying to take off the right rear inside door panel. That window fell off the regulator and I've had to wedge it into the up position. I have the bolt out that loosing the arm rest, the plate with one screw off at the latch point, and the ash tray out. I believe I have to slide the panel or do something special to get it off without breaking anything, but I can't figure it out.

It's a 1993 300E 2.8 with 294,000 miles. The window not working is the only thing that's wrong with the car.

Thanks for your help.

Chris
I am going to get your question over to the Mercedes Experts. Hang tight, someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
10:00 AM PST and I haven't gotten an answer to the question?

Chris
Sorry for the delay. I have again reported this to the category moderators to get the question switched over to the Mercedes category for you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for letting me know what's happening, but noone has gotten back to me?

Chris
Hi Chris, sorry for the delay. Click below for the instructions to remove the rear door panel. Let me know if you have any questions.

Remove Door Liner / Part 1

Remove Door Liner / Part 2
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience: ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.