nabilc
nabilc,
Experience:  Manager/co-owner at Autotronic
30385560

The tiny panel buttons for defroster, heater and air

Customer Question

We have a 2002 QZ4 and are looking for the tiny panel buttons for defroster, heater and air. They are tiny and have broken off. Where can we find these without having to buy a new $4000 panel.
thanks
Category: Car
Expert:  nabilc replied 7 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Billy :

Hi I'm Billy, and i will help you with your problem

Billy :

I understand that you have an infiniti QX4 needing the switches for defroster, heater, and air switches (control).

Billy :

Those are found at relatively cheap prices at infinitipartsonline.com

Billy :

i will copy an example for you:

Billy :

Description Year Core Price Your Price
Defroster switch - 1997-00 - 1997-00
97-00 $28.78
Billy :

Kindly Keep me updated so i know my answer is satisfactory, click the ACCEPT button so i get paid, and leave good feedback as i will do to you.

Billy :

As the graph shows you can pick any specific item.

Billy :

Do you need further details or info about these parts?

Customer :

Hi Billy,

Customer :

Hi Billy.....thank you for your reply. The buttons look too large on your imagine sheet. Our console also has a GPS system so the buttons are to the right but are no larger than a 1/4". I don;t know what the scale of your graph is. If you have any other thoughts I would be interested.

Expert:  nabilc replied 7 years ago.
Hi again,

I sent the picture as an example to show you that you can get any individual part from a specialized store or from an online parts catalog. Now you can search for the specific parts you need (no need to buy a whole new dash).

If you need further clarifications, feel free to ask, and if not click ACCEPT so i get credited for my work.