GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Auto Service Tech
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

2002 olds: SECOND HAND to ME.....I CAN PARK IT..PUMPS..REGULAR SHOCKS

Customer Question

I HAVE A 2002 OLDS BRAVADA...IT IS EQUIPED WITH A TRAILER TOWING PACKAGE...THE REAR END IS UP AND DOWN LIKE A YO-YO. THE VEHICLE WAS A SECOND HAND TO ME...I HAVE GIVEN IT TO MY DAUGHTER WHO WILL NEVER TOW ANY TRAILER,,,,I CAN PARK IT AND THE REAR END IS UP AND LEVEL....I COME OUT LATER AND IT IS NEARLY ON THE TIRES....I DRIVE IT AGAIN AND IT PUMPS BACK UP...HOW CAN I GET RID OF THIS AIR SYSTEM AND JUST GO TO REGULAR SHOCKS, NO TRAILER PACKAGE...THANKS XXXXX
Category: Car
Expert:  GM Tech (Cam) replied 7 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
GM Tech (Cam) :

Hi, I'm Cam. I am working to get you a fast accurate answer. About your vehicle, This would not be as easy as you thing, Often the air shocks are leaking or even a line. I would check the lines and shocks with soapy water first to see if the leak is in a simple place ore cheap part first.

JACUSTOMER-oe23ctfo- :

I'LL DO THIS OR HAVE IT DONE AND GET BACK TO YOU TO PAY OR GO FURTHER THANKS