nabilc
nabilc,
Experience:  Manager/co-owner at Autotronic
30385560

mirage: spyder..31k miles,the clutch was changed out at 28k.....thanks

Customer Question

Im buying a 2002 maserati spyder that has 31k miles,the clutch was changed out at 28k,what needs to be done as far as service at this milage and what should I expect for the next service...thanks,Matthew
Category: Car
Expert:  nabilc replied 7 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Billy :

hi i'm Billy and i will be assisting you

Billy :

those maserati spyders are reliable

Billy :

so if your car is in good shape....you only need the basic maintenance (brakes, oil and filters...) which should add up to around 500 USD

Billy :

the next big service interval is at 50k where you should change the belt (timing belt). cost will vary depending on the region you reside but could reach 1000 USD.

Billy :

Hope this was clear enough....If you have further questions or clarifications, do not hesitate to contact me.

Billy :

If this answer satisfies your needs, make sure to click the accept button and leave good feedback so i get paid for my time. Thank you, Billy

Customer :

Billy,that is helpful,I guess I wanted to know about this F-1pump,I hear this is a con't problem and when should I expect to change it out?Also,will I need to put another clutch/plate in at the 50K service as well? thanks,Matthew

Billy :

if the pump is working, there's no reason to believe it will cause you problems, as for the clutch/plate that depends on your driving behavior. It may last more or less than the 50k service.