Dino
Dino, Technician
Experience:  have lots of general auto exp in all cars over 24 yeas in this profession
10834442

My car makes a roaring noise when I am driving. It seems to

My car makes a roaring noise when I am driving. It seems to get a little louder when I slow down and when I turn to the left. There also seems to be a slight vibration also as I slow down. Do you think that I need to replace then wheel bearing hub? Could it be the left side only since the noise seems to get louder when I turn left or do both need replacing?
Chat Conversation Started
Dino :

hello welcome to the site,

Dino :

this sounds like a wheel bearing yes have you returned to the dealer yet to have this looked at ?

Customer :

no not yet

Dino :

this would only need 1 wheel bearing that is bad. can you pinpoint the side the noise is on ?

Customer :

sounds like the drivers side

Dino :

ok i would start their then since you can make the noise change with this left input.

Customer :

D

Dino :

your still under warrany correct mileage wise

Customer :

how long does it usually take to repair and do u know about how much it should cost?

Dino :

this would be about 1.5 hours of labor plus the parts let me see if my service shows the parts pricing

Customer :

yes i am still under warranty...i was considering paying for it myself cuz they want me to leave it there and i dont have anyone to pick me up

Dino :

they should be able to shuttle you home or ask for a loaner car

Customer :

and i know they will be looking for all other kinds of stuff to repair lol

Dino :

this is a service the factory pays for

Customer :

o ok

Dino :

yes your right their it's part of our job to look for things that can cause you problems down the road

Customer :

o ok well thx...did u recieve the money...it is showing balance

Dino :

when you call to make a apt request a loaner car

Dino :

you have not hit the accept button yet

Customer :

o i see i have to accept

Dino :

please take a moment to leave me some feed back

Customer :

well thank u...very helpful

Dino :

positive feed back is what i strive for

Customer :

ok

Dino :

thank you very much

Customer :

cool

Customer :

bye

Dino :

i enjoy doing this and sharing my knowlege

Customer :

you welcome

Dino :

have a great day

Dino :

Dino

Customer :

u too

Chat Conversation Ended

If you are still working with your Expert on this question, you can post additional replies and receive additional information on this page.  If you received a satisfactory answer in Chat, you can accept the chat conversation above.