Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

h2 hummer will not start.prgramer gives fuel pcm code .where…

Customer Question
h2 hummer will not start.prgramer...
h2 hummer will not start.prgramer gives fuel pcm code .where do i start.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Car
6/29/2010
Auto Mechanic: Tom, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 years ago
Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
If you disconnect the battery both terminals for 5 minutes then reconnect them will it then start?
no .i have had it to start when it is cool down. but now it just turns over .sounds like no fuel purssure.
Ok so it does run then just not when hot correct?
now it will not start at all .my scan tool said it had 2 codes.fuel pump pcm needs to be lillluminaterd. , i have no ideal what that means.
Ok that means it needs to be reprogrammed at the dealer.Have you tried to disconnect the battery and see if it resets and starts.
no not sence i talk to you,but i guess i will try that next.
Yes try that next if it does not reset then it needs to go to the dealer to have the Pcm reprogrammed or even replaced .These are the next steps.

Hoped this helped.

Positive feedback and bonuses greatly appreciated.