Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Randall C
Randall C
Randall C, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
The back windshield was broken, vandalism, and ever since
karrs2fix
karrs2fix, Master Auto Technician
The back windshield was broken , vandalism, and ever since the door handle will not work at all. … read more
I have a 2009 Toyota Camry se that I'm helping a friend fix.
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Master Service Technician
I have a 2009 Toyota Camry se that I'm helping a friend fix. He has heat on drivers side vents and blows cold on passenger side vents. I does this on the floor defrost and the dash vents. Fan speed wo… read more
2008 Santa Fe, need the enable the Diagnostic mode for the
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
2008 Santa Fe, need the enable the Diagnostic mode for the heater system. one of the actuators must be faulty. I replaced the main driver side heater door actuator, no change. the Cabin only has mild … read more
Glove box door will not stay closed - plastic prongs will
Steve
Steve, Master's Degree
Glove box door will not stay closed - plastic prongs will not stay out to keep it shut. 2015 Santa Fe … read more
2007 Santa Fe failed CA smog. Dealer charged over $800 to
David Craig
David Craig, OWNER/MECHANIC
2007 Santa Fe failed CA smog. Dealer charged over $800 to replace sensors so it could pass. Has been checked twice and still fails. The dealer and smog shop each described a cold start process that wa… read more
i have an 98 olds intrigue. having a problem with the hvac
Danny
Danny, Lead mech
i have an 98 olds intrigue. having a problem with the hvac system. it blows hot air on the passenger side and cold on the driver side when uding the heater. this car is equiped with dual automatic cli… read more
Hyundai Santa Fe: V6 2007 model..Rear door lock..manually
kalamykid
kalamykid, Pactor automotive
Hyundai Santa Fe SX 3.3 V6 2007 model. Rear door lock on left side will not open electrically or manually from inside or outside. The right hand side works OK. The dealer has looked at it and has orde… read more
2002 Santa Fe; blower/heater fan worked fine until a couple
Jerry, Master Mechanic
2002 Santa Fe; blower/heater fan worked fine until a couple of days ago. Got in the care to defrost the windows and there was nothing. I have replaced the fan speed control switch twice before so I as… read more
I have a 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe that I am installing a remote
Randall C
Randall C, ASE Certified Technician
I have a 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe that I am installing a remote start system. I am trying to remove the dash panel below the steering wheel to access the ignition wires. I found 2 exposed screws on the b… read more
1999 Saab: the dash to re-place the check engine control light
Danny
Danny, Lead mech
1999 Saab 9-3: I need to remove the dash to re-place the "check engine" control light. How to? Thank you.… read more
Hyundai Sonata: drivers side dashboard..goes away..passengers side)
advance mechanic
advance mechanic, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I just bought a used Hyundai Sonata -2008 model and noticed today that there is a light on the driver's side dashboard near the window that blinks (red light) when I take the keys out of the ignition.… read more
2008 Santa Fe: noises..It sounds like the glove box area.
Roadside Jerry
Roadside Jerry, Auto Expert on Just Answer
Just purchased a 2008 Santa Fe, nothing but noises. It sounds like the glove box area. Constant “ticking” or “clicking noise.” When the glove box is open, noise seems to stop. Also, I live in Iowa whe… read more
2007 santa fe: factory alarm..alarm went..the alarm on my fob
mike
mike, Bmw master tech 9 years
my 2007 santa fe factory alarm went off today when I just opened my door. I don't have the alarm on my fob, just an old fashioned key. I shut the door, it stopped, then started up again. Once I locked… read more
I think I have one at the dealer so it would be when I get home
Porsche Audi tech
Porsche Audi tech, Porsche Audi Shop Foreman
No problem like I said I think I have one at the dealer so it would be when I get home before I could sent it so it would be in the evening if thats ok.… read more
2003 Lincoln Town Car: hot air..passenger compartment..steering wheel
Davo
Davo, Master Auto Tech/manager of auto shop
2003 Lincoln Town Car: Dealer cannot explain why the AC won't keep the car cool. They replaced compressor and other components but I think that hot air is leaking into the passenger compartment. I can… read more
1999 GMC Safari: getting any air to the front vents..defrost
J The auto repair guy
J The auto repair guy, ASE Certified Master Technician
I am not getting any air to the front vents on my 1999 GMC Safari-only thru the defrost on the top, sides & bottom. What is wrong & how can it be fixed?… read more
1997 cavalier: i take the dash apart to install my new cdplaer
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX! i have a 1997 cavalier and i was just wondering how do i take the dash apart to install my new cdplaer?… read more
2001 cadillac deville: hvac air..air into the interior..dash
32dmadden
32dmadden, Owner Emergancy Auto Service
I have a 2001 cadillac deville, the control gate for the hvac air will not open to allow air into the interior of the vehicle. I need to know how to access this gate to open it. the air is working, I … read more