Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Manually..bearing..pressure plate, master cylinder, checked for leaks…

Customer Question
93 Eagle Talon won't shift...
93 Eagle Talon won't shift into gear when engine is on, when engine is off can manually shift into to gear fine. replaced throw out bearing, pressure plate, master cylinder, checked for leaks. Just rebuilt engine everyhting is running good there just can't get car into gear to move it out of garage.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Car
6/22/2010
Auto Mechanic: Kalamykid, Shop owner/ Tech. replied 8 years ago
Kalamykid
Kalamykid, Shop owner/ Tech.
Chat Conversation Started
JAMIE :

Is the clutch slave cylinder leaking?

Customer:

No leaks.

JAMIE :

How did you bleed the system and what fluid did you use to fill the clutch master cylinder?