Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Need sun shild for 04 chvy. coldr.truck

Customer Question
need sun shild for 04 chvy. coldr.truck
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Car
6/16/2010
Auto Mechanic: Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic replied 8 years ago
Tim's Auto Repair

hi

part#11...please click the link below to buy

thanks

please ACCEPT my answer so I can get credit for my work.i don't receive commission unless you do ..I'm not always going to be giving you good news,so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer.it does not cost you more money.we will still be able to communicate.. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated!if you are not satisfied with my answer,please do not leave bad feed back,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question.PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED MORE HELP

http://www.compnine.com/index.php?u=1&year=2004&artnbr=TS16-778&artsfx=NULL&supplgroup=NULL&catcode=56P&modelcode=S&makecode=LC&modelseries=NULL&uid=1&capuid=1&modelid=6664&majorgroup=16&grouptype=B