Car expert
Car expert, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER TECHNICIAN,30 YRS EXPERIENCE
22989858

I align the drive train..front drive shaft) The transfer case..4x4

Hi Sean you asked me to leave feed back - I still don't know about the front axel If I align the drive train with the rear drive shaft (to jog your memory, Custom Landrover the rear drive shaft is half as long as the front drive shaft) The transfer case and the front axel will be on different planes because the drive train will be hanging further down at the end to meet up with the rear axel. This is going to be full time 4x4. Suggestions?

Welcome to just answer.com. I'm here to help you and your 100% satisfaction is my goal.

This is difficult to do it without a picture but if you draw a continuous line from the tail shaft of the transfer case and a continuous line from the pinion on the differential these two lines do not need to actually meet but they must run parallel to each other