Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Three Hyundai: Tuscon, and a 2002Sonata (vehicle Ids..Hyundai Elantra

Customer Question

I own three Hyundai automobile. A 2005 Tuscon,.=a2006 Tuscon, and a 2002Sonata (vehicle Ids available) I also had a Hyundai Elantra. Loved them all,until the tuscon (2206) that I bought, for cash. Has cost me dearly to keep it running.The suv has had to replace THREE!!! batteries in the past three years...the latest this past week. The dealer that made the last replacement, receipt availabe charged my Grandauter 1 $157plus and told the grandaughter that she must MUST!!!run the car 5min every day. Is this somewhat unusual or just normal for 2006 Hundai Tuscon?

\
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike V. replied 7 years ago.

Greetings Sir or Madam and welcome to JA! I will do my very best to assist you with your problem.

Does it normally sit for long periods of time without running?