Randall C
Randall C, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  32 years Foreign / Domestic Cars All aspects of Diag and Repair
13677702

2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara: spindle bracket..auto parts..Auto Zone

Customer Question

Where is the best place to find front suspension parts,ie driveshaft assemblies,spindle bracket,lower A-frame for a 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara 4 Wd.The auto parts stores in my area(Advance, NAPA,Auto Zone) have numbers,but can`t get and Suzuki want a fortune.I`ve tried used and no yards have parts.
Category: Car
Expert:  Randall C replied 7 years ago.
Hello, have you used a National search for the parts used? One of the best sites is www.car-parts.com. I checked for some of your parts and many yards list them. prices really vary. I suggest going to that site, do not enter your zip code and search National. If a yard has a few of the parts needed, chances are they have most all. Most all the yards will ship directly to you. use them all the time. You can then search you zip code fo maybe? loca or much closer to you.