How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris (aka-Moose) Your Own Question
Chris (aka-Moose)
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 1176
Experience:  16 years of experience
Type Your Car Question Here...
Chris (aka-Moose) is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have coolant leaking under the air intake..rear on passenger side

Customer Question

Have coolant leaking under the air intake towards the rear on passenger side.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  brownjeff replied 7 years ago.
Is it coming from the top of the engine?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
It seems to be coming from under the intake nothing visable on top, thhought a hose cracked going it the intake.
Expert:  brownjeff replied 7 years ago.
Do you have a pressure tester to apply pressure to the system?