Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Kalamykid
Kalamykid
Kalamykid, Shop owner/ Tech.

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
1979 dodge: one that I can print out? Thank You very much in advance
Matt, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
we are working on a 1979 Dodge motorhome. What I need is a sample of a work order form Can you send me one that I can print out? Thank You very much in advance. Sincerely Your judy… read more
92 pontiac bonneville: you send me a diagram of a wireset
Brad
Brad, Lead Diagnostic Technician
Can you send me a diagram of a wireset for a 92 pontiac bonneville.the wires r not in and i need to install them.… read more
can you send me a diagram to show pully positions when refitting
ClayA
ClayA, Automotive Technician
can you send me a diagram to show pully positions when refitting cambelt on opel 1.7 diesel corsa utility vehicle?… read more
1993 isuzu: v6..its 4wd automatic transmission be installed
joe
joe, Automotive Technician Instructor assista
i have a 1992 izuzu bighorn v6 (donor car) can its 4wd automatic transmission be installed into a 1993 izuzu bighorn v6??????… read more
1994 Mazda b4000: me the brake line diagram..fitting..master..dist
carguyjosh
carguyjosh, Associate Degree
Can you send me the brake line diagram for a 1994 Mazda b4000? I need to know how long the line is and what type fitting from front distribution valve (not master cylander) to the rear dist. valve… read more
Gage..the tank is full and i draned the tank can you send me a diagram
Tech501
Tech501, Lead Technician
i bought the truck over a year ago and i cant get the right tank to work and my gage is saying that the tank is full and i draned the tank can you send me a diagram… read more
Mercedes: the position of the (Crank Position Sensor)
Doug
Doug, Technician
Hello, I would like to know the position of the (Crank Position Sensor) in my mercedes ML350. CAN YOU SEND PLEASE THE DIAGRAM.… read more
The two vacum hoses lead to from evap canister to where..diagram
Dan, Automotive Technician
need to know where the two vacum hoses lead to from evap canister to where? can you send me a diagram please.have evap.error system code.changed cap found broXXXXX XXXXXne… read more
1998 Mitsubishi Montero Sport: diagram..timing sprockets dots showing
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Owner of LJ Auto Repair 37 years
Can you show a diagram of the timing sprockets dots showing how to alighn them on a 1998 Mitsubishi Montero Sport 3.0… read more
2001 isuzu trooper: 3.5 L 4wd drive and have a pinging problem
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
Hello, I have a 2001 Izuzu Trooper 3.5 L 4wd drive and have a "pinging" problem. No one can seem to fix this. Any ideas?… read more
1999 Mercury cougar: iat Sensor Located..Is there a diagram
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
Where is the IAT Sensor Located on the 1999 Mercury cougar and Is there a diagram that you can send me to show me where it is… read more
1994 GMC: me a wiring diagram of the TCC Circuit..dually
Jon Pell
Jon Pell, Bachelors
Can you please send me a wiring diagram of the TCC Circuit. Thanks Bruce. The vehicle is a 1994 GMC K3500 dually with a 6.5 litre turbo diesel.… read more
Can you please send me the instruction diagram on how to
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair, Mechanic
Can you please send me the instruction diagram on how to remove an interior door panel for a 2017 Infiniti QX80?Thank you,… read more
1997 hyundai sonata: me the wiring diagram for the electric sunroof
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
can you please send me the wiring diagram for the electric sunroof for a 1997 huyndai sonata… read more
1998 mitsubishi montero sport: light flashes..engaging..center console
David, Shop Owner
i have a 1998 mitsubishi montero sport and i can not get it to go into 4wd. the light flashes like it is engaging and then goes off. this has a shift lever on the center console.… read more
Need diagram for trunk fusebox. .... can you direct me to
Anthony P.
Anthony P., ASE Certified, Ford Master, Honda Master
need diagram for trunk fusebox . .... can you direct me to this please … read more
ignition/Injection wiring diagram in pdf form..freelander..V6 Engine
Paul M ASE Master
Paul M ASE Master, Automotive College
I need the ignition/Injection wiring diagram in PDF form for a Land Rover Freelander year 2004 Vin # XXXXX V6 Engine. Thanks.… read more
Manuals..printable diagrams,for 1993chevy 1500 4/4..transmition
Bill
Bill, High School or GED
i need free repair manuals or printable diagrams,for 1993chevy 1500 4/4 how to change transmition… read more