Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Tim West
Tim West
Tim West, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
pull back..again especially going up hills on the the freeway
MR. FIX IT
MR. FIX IT, operator and mechanic
I own a 2000 Daewoo Nubria - when I am driving the car on the free it suddenly start to pull back and the operate normally and then start a again especially going up hills on the the freeway.… read more
Legacy GT: No leaks visable in eng compartment or under car..exhaust
Arench
Arench, President
strong odor of gas after highway driving. No leaks visable in eng compartment or under car. No excess gas odor from exhaust or Air cleaner2001 Legacy GT… read more
2000 daewoo nubria bad wheel bearing!!! i got the hub pressed
Billy
Billy, Bachelor's degree
i have a 2000 daewoo nubria bad wheel bearing!!! i got the hub pressed out and the wheel bearing only problem is half of the inner ring is still on the hub need ideas to get off… read more
I put a new timing belt on my 2000 daewoo nubria it..loud noise
glenn
glenn, Maintenance, Technician
After i put a new timing belt on my 2000 daewoo nubria it is running but making a loud noise and and i dont know why? Can you help me or point me to the right way so i can find out?… read more
MISSES NO POWER LIKE IT IS FIRING ON 2 CYLINDERS INSTEAD..SAME THING
MASTER TECH
MASTER TECH, Master Tech
I HAVE A 2000 DAEWOO NUBRIA IT RUNS GOOD FOR A WILE THEN YOU SHUT IT OFF FOR A WILE HOUR OR SO THAN START IT IT DON'T RUN VERY GOOD ENGINE MISSES NO POWER LIKE IT IS FIRING ON 2 CYLINDERS INSTEAD OF 4… read more
huyndai sonata: gas leak and gas smell from left rear of car.
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
gas leak and gas smell from left rear of car. is there a filter there that needs to be changed??… read more
turn signals, and back up lights..pedal is depressed..bulbs
supertech
supertech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I just bought a 2000 Daewoo Nubria, and the brake lights dont work. I have turn signals, and back up lights, but the brake lights dont come on when the pedal is depressed. I replaced the bulbs and sti… read more
Daewoo..the car I was getting power to the radio, lights, edt
joseph carrillo
joseph carrillo, automotive drivability tech
I have a 2001 Daewoo Nubria. When I tried to start the car I was getting power to the radio, lights, ect. but the engine would not turn over. I jumped the car and was able to start it and let it run f… read more
engine light comes..car starts..random cylinder misfires..acceleration
BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Automotive Repair/Damage Investigator
i have a 2000 daewoo laganza and while driving yesterday the engine light comes on and the car starts shaking really bad and cuts off twice. i was able to make it to my nearest autozone for diagnostic… read more
trans change gear the car snatch to the right also when i slow down
RIP
RIP, Lead Technician
i have a 2000 deawoo nubria when the trans change gear the car snatch to the right also when i slow down the car snatch to the left… read more
Daewoo..the fuses but have not found one for the brake lights
Josh, Lead Technician
Hello, All three brake lights have stopped working at the same time on my Daewoo Nubria cdx 2002. I have tried checking the fuses but have not found one for the brake lights.… read more
there is a oil leak coming..bad seals on pan and filter..pan gasket
Neal
Neal, Auto repair pro, 30 years experience
hi i just bought a 2000 daewoo nubira cdx and there is a oil leak coming from above the oil filter i thought it was a bad seals on pan and filter so i replaced the pan gasket/oil filter and still have… read more
wagon: Coolant only leaks when car is running...reservoir
Neal
Coolant only leaks when car is running. I have a Daewoo nubira wagon cdx 2000. The leak seems to be coming from directly under the reservoir, and help would be appreciated.… read more
Material from truck---all lights on car will not move leaking oil
Carhelp4u
Carhelp4u, GM Service Training
underpart of car hit by material from truck---all lights on car will not move leaking oil----… read more
Cant find scanner hook up. Not in left kick panels. 2000
Anthony P.
Anthony P., ASE Certified, Ford Master, Honda Master
cant find scanner hook up. Not in left kick panels … read more
Leaking..my exhaust pipe and causung smoke to trail the rear end
Kyle N.
Kyle N., Automotive Technician
my oil is leaking from my exhaust pipe and causung smoke to trail the rear end of my car; what is wrong with this?… read more
ISUZU: CAR ENGINE LIGHT WAS ON...THE REPAIR PLACE SAID..LEAK
joe
joe, Automotive Technician Instructor assista
CAR ENGINE LIGHT WAS ON...THE REPAIR PLACE SAID IT WAS A GAS FUME LEAK NOT TOO BAD ...THEY SUGGESTED I GO TO AN ISUZU MECHANIC..… read more
gas cap is removed from my car after getting gas it is very hard
Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Auto Dealership Owner
Whenever the gas cap is removed from my car after getting gas it is very hard to start the car but once it is started it is fine… read more