Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Mastertech1
Mastertech1
Mastertech1, ASE Master Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
02 93 saab 2.0 turbo. It is not boosting properly ie at 2.
SaabTech
SaabTech, Associate Degree
Hi There I have a 02 93 saab 2.0 turbo. It is not boosting properly ie at 2.5k revs it is sluggish and the engine warning light flashes. I got the fault code read which says "P0033 Turbo Charger Bypas… read more
1999 saab 93: convertable..138000 miles is this alot of miles
Elated Technician
Elated Technician, Service Technician
i am looking at a 1999 saab 93 convertable with 138000 miles is this alot of miles for this car it has a 2.0 turbo… read more
saab 93: I am having issues with saab 93 '02 sometimes not
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
I am having issues with saab 93 '02 sometimes not starting I was going to replace the ISM and the CKS, what do you think?… read more
Saab 9-3 2.0T: I have a 2003 8 digit vin K; B205R 2.0 convertable.
Ron, Automotive Tech
I have a 2003 8 digit vin K; B205R 2.0 convertable. No compression on 1 and 2 Cyl. So assumeing engine no good. Will other engines fit and work or does it have to be a B20.? Are they expensive to have… read more
2000 Saab 93: turbo..15 mins..start fine..hear the fuel pump work
Brian
Brian, Associate Degree
I have a 2000 Saab 93 2.0 conv turbo. my car is having problems with missing after it has been running for about 15 mins. The following is what is happening: Car will start fine and I can hear the fue… read more
saab: turbo..convertible top..it stays up or goes up off the trunk
saabspecialist
saabspecialist, Auto Tech
i have an 04 saab 9-3 convertible, 2.0 liter turbo, and the convertible top will no longer let the rear portion of the top, go down and lock secure. Instead it stays up or goes up off the trunk, inste… read more
93 SAAB 900 turbo: convertible..my fuel..I cannot find it on the car
Dan, Automotive Technician
I have a 93 SAAB 900 turbo convertible. I am having problems with my fuel management computer. I cannot find it on the car or find a place to buy a new or refurbished(used) one. Help… read more
Saab: turbo..I have to prime the throttle for it to start..runs good
NicksSticks
NicksSticks, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 2000 93 turbo 2.0 Saab. I have to prime the throttle for it to start, but once it starts it runs good. It will restart fine, but if it sits overnight then I have to prime it again. It has a b… read more
97 Saab: original engine..It is a 97 900 SE 2.0 Turbo convertible
Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
How to know if 97 Saab has the original engine? It is a 97 900 SE 2.0 Turbo convertible.........but has a black Direct Ignition cassette?… read more
2000 Saab 93: convertible..it wont budge..lock & unlock on my key fob
Elated Technician
Elated Technician, Service Technician
i got in my 2000 Saab 93 convertible today & tried to turn it on, but it wont budge. the led is double flashing signifying that it is immobilized. i keep pressing the lock & unlock on my key fob, but … read more
2000 Saab 93: muffler..smoke is white and a horror to see
mrfixitrick
mrfixitrick, Self-Employed Mechanic
My 2000 Saab 93 Turbo 2.0 is broken. I believe the turbo is going out because it's smoking from the muffler when I press the brake. The smoke is white and a horror to see at every stop. I reside in Lo… read more
2001 Saab 93: Turbo convertible..alarm..keys to engage, but no luck
Gary
Gary, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 2001 Saab 93 Turbo convertible. Tripped the alarm on Saturday and now the engine is immobilized. I have gone thru the steps in the owners manual with the keys to engage, but no luck. Lastly, … read more
1999 Saab 93: 2.0 turbo..engine that will crank..getting power
Elated Technician
Elated Technician, Service Technician
I have a 1999 Saab 93 with a 2.0 turbo 4cylinder engine that will crank but will not start. The battery is fully charged, it's seem to be getting power to the rest of the car. From what i can tell it … read more
1999 Saab 9-3 SE: convertible..2.0 litre Turbo..000 miles..indicator
jeffrey590
jeffrey590, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
1999 Saab 9-3 SE convertible, 2.0 Litre Turbo, Automatic I have 138,000 miles, never any electrical problems. I had the car detailed inside and out including power wash the engine compartment. Now whe… read more
saab: turbo..traction control light is on. car has rough idle.
Paul M ASE Master
Paul M ASE Master, Automotive College
have a 02 saab 9-3 2.0 turbo. traction control light is on. car has rough idle. engine codes are p1251 and p1260. what is the most likely cause. o2 sensor?… read more
2000 Saab: the convertible top hydraulic fluid and add some..turbo
Greg
Greg, Shop owner, technician
How do I check the convertible top hydraulic fluid and add some to my 2000 Saab 9 5 turbo?… read more
i have a 2000 Saab 93 turbo convertible... I thought I might
Dj
Dj, Auto Failure Analysis & Inspections
i have a 2000 Saab 93 turbo convertible... I thought I might just have a simple issue of having a clogged thermostat since the temperature gauge was showing it running warm (then hot all of a sudden) … read more
2005 SAAB 93: fan blows cool air..air conditioner works fine..fuses
Joe
Joe, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 2005 SAAB 93 2.0 car and all of a sudden I turned the heat on and the fan blows cool air but it doesn't heat up. The air conditioner works fine and my husband checked all of the fuses, what c… read more