Car

Ask a Mechanic Online and Get Answers to Your Car Questions

Car

need to know diagram for heater hoses 1999 navigator

Customer Question
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Car
3/24/2010
Auto Mechanic: Kalamykid, Shop owner/ Tech. replied 7 years ago
Kalamykid
Kalamykid, Shop owner/ Tech.
Is your truck a 2wd or a 4wd? DO you have front and rear heat and a/c?
4wd front and rear air
What lines do you need front only , rear only or both? What kind of a problem are you having?
need front only, hose werere moved from vehicle by an idiot and cannot remember which went were , which hose goes where from the both fittings heater core and manofold and from the ts to which to the rear
Please give me just a couple of minutes to get them posted. Be back asap.
If you look on the left side of the engine "as you are facing the engine, passenger side", look in front of the hvac box. Do you have a metal box that the a/c lines go into with lines for the heater hoses?
no i do not see a box
Do you have the new hoses for your truck? Can you describe them to me please?

napa part # XXXXX 9173 and 9194 1 hose 625x625x625

625x73x625

Please give me just a moment to look those up so I can tell you how to hook them up.

OK here is the best diagram I can find this late at night. Also are you sure about the 9194 hose number? It should be 9146.

graphic

graphic

The second diagram is hose number 9173.

ok

Let me know if you need anything more. Thank you for coming to just answer.com with your question. Please do not forget to hit the accept button If you are satisfied with my answer. And please remember to leave feedback as I will leave feedback for you.
Kalamykid
Kalamykid, Shop owner/ Tech.
Kalamykid
Kalamykid
Kalamykid, Shop owner/ Tech.