How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Paul M ASE Master Your Own Question
Paul M ASE Master
Paul M ASE Master, ASE Master Tech
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 4684
Experience:  Ase Master 20+ Years Experience Foreign and Domestic
Type Your Car Question Here...
Paul M ASE Master is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

98 Oldsmobile Aurora: a Mechanic Says I..Ride..controls..cant find

Customer Question

On my 98 Oldsmobile Aurora a Mechanic Says I have a sensor thats draining my battery he said it's called the Ride Hyde Sensor that controls the Air Suspension and Air Compressor I want to know if that name is XXXXX XXXXX cause I cant find that sensor anywhere?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Paul M ASE Master replied 7 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using Just Answer

he is right

it is called "Automatic Level Control Height Sensor" and is located below right rear of vehicle.

this may be a dealer only part that is why it may be hard to find... I would try calling a local gm dealer to see if they no where you could get this part.


Paul M.

Related Car Questions