How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dan Your Own Question
Dan, Technician
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 23957
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
Type Your Car Question Here...
Dan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

1998 Isuzu rodeo: 2wd..Cylinders d 2.2L mfi dohclooking..Oil cap

Customer Question

1998 Isuzu Rodeo 2WD 4 Cylinders D 2.2L MFI DOHC

Looking for a replacement Oil cap
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Dan replied 7 years ago.
The places to look are your local parts stores and dealership, if they dont have it "which I"m sure the dealership will" you can get one from a auto salvage. You can go to to look for auto salvages in your area. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.