Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

DBranch
DBranch
DBranch, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
1996 kia sephia: timming..belt..1.8 engain DOHC ,but he..marks
autodoc_2000
autodoc_2000, Automotive Technician/Asst Service Manag
my son just put a timming belt on my 1996 kia sephia 1.8 engain DOHC ,but he doesnt know where to put the marks?can you please please help me?????? thank you so much..… read more
On a 2001 Kia Sephia 1.8L DOHC, the timing belt pulleys have
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
On a 2001 Kia Sephia 1.8L DOHC, the timing belt pulleys have two possible ways to mount to the camshafts. The is a projecting nub on the camshaft and a slot through the center of the pulley. The nub c… read more
2001 Kia Sephia: timing belt..camshaft timing marks be set..gears
Carbdoctor
Carbdoctor, Auto Shop Owner
on a 2001 Kia Sephia with the 1. 8l DOHC engine when replacing the timing belt how should the camshaft timing marks be set. there are 4 different marks on the cam shaft gears E,I,R and L… read more
2000 Kia Sephia: My vehicle..with a 1.8 dohc engine..fuses..highway
DCM
DCM, Automotive Master Tech
My vehicle is a 2000 Kia Sephia with a 1.8 DOHC engine, the engine will not start. I have replaced the fuel pump and the filter, as well as the reley, the fuses are good. What happened was I was on th… read more
1999 kia sephia 1.8 dohc 4cyl manual trans I need the cylinder
Ron Z.
Ron Z., Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
1999 kia sephia 1.8 dohc 4cyl manual trans I need the cylinder head torque sequence and torque specs… read more
1996 Kia Sephia: any of the current mechanics..DOHC..fail..emission
Andy, Associate Degree
Are any of the current mechanics familiar with 1996 Kia Sephia 1.8 L DOHC and the persistent issue that causes them to fail Calif. emission tests on a regular basis?… read more
Kia: DOHC sephia LS.Sometimes car starts and most of the tiome car
Rudolph Diesel
Rudolph Diesel, Service manager/ Master mechanic
Have kia 1995,1.8 DOHC sephia LS.Sometimes car starts and most of the tiome car refuses to fire. Changed fuel pump,fuel filter, spark plugs,wires,dist. cap and rotor. Also cleaned coil in the igntion,… read more
2002 kia optima: all the timing marks..timing belt..2.4l..dohc
supertech
supertech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
how to set all the timing marks on a 2002 kia optima timing belt replacment for a 2.4l dohc… read more
2001 Kia Sephia: set timing..it set the I cam gear straight up
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
How to set timing gears on a 2001 Kia Sephia, Ive set the 'E' gear on the right side straight up and the 'I' gear will 'not' stay in the up position.It feels like the cam is on a lope and will not let… read more
97 kia sephia: diagrams..directions for installing a timing belt
32dmadden
32dmadden, Owner Emergancy Auto Service
I need the diagrams and some directions for installing a timing belt on my 97 kia sephia. it has a 1.8 in it.… read more
Timing belt settings in replacing timing belt on 1996 Kia Sephia, 1.
Eric, Retired
need timing belt settings in replacing timing belt on 1996 Kia Sephia, 1.6 ltr emgine 4 cyl… read more
99 Kia Sephia: engine light came..engine ran rough..running rough
Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Tech
I have a 99 Kia Sephia and the check engine light came on and blinked the engine ran rough at that time. Nothing was done and the blinking check engine light stopped but is still on. The car isn't run… read more
Kia sephia: you know if a moter in a 2000 manual kia sephia..automatic
OnlineHelp
OnlineHelp, Bachelor's Degree
do you know if a moter in a 2000 manual kia sephia can be put into a 2001 automatic kia sephia… read more
99 Kia Sephia: my gauges..(spedometer, temperature..shift going down
Dan, Automotive Fleet Management
have a 99 Kia Sephia, none of my gauges will work (spedometer, temperature, etc.) and the car will not shift going down the road. what's the problem?… read more
99 kia sephia: the door ajar light stay on with the doors..might cause
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
on my 99 kia sephia the domelight and the door ajar light stay on with the doors all closed what might cause this?… read more
99 Kia Sephia LS: step instructions on how to replace the water pump
brownjeff
brownjeff, Associate Degree
Can I get step by step instructions on how to replace the water pump in my '99 Kia Sephia LS?… read more
I have a 99 Kia Sephia that has code #P1673. Can someone tell
JacobTD
JacobTD, Diagnose Specialist
I have a 99 Kia Sephia that has code #P1673. Can someone tell me what it is & how to repair it? Will this be a problem that won't allow car to pass inspection?… read more
2003 KIA: I NEED THE STEPS ON HOW TO DO THE TIMING BELT
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
I NEED THE STEPS ON HOW TO DO THE TIMING BELT ON A 2003 KIA OPTIMA. IT HAS THE 2.4 DOHC. THANK YOU… read more