Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Road..this is on troulble shooting a diesel vehicle

Customer Question

as far as the industry of the over the road industry of these three subjects which is most important? this is on troulble shooting a diesel vehicle.

Gather information

Verify the operational complaint

Determine possible causes
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 7 years ago.
Hello again,this one i should be able to help you with here,these are all imortant steps as these are the 3 steps you need gather info is first,then definately need to verify before trying to attempt to make any repairs,then locate and repair the vehicle.I would say the most important step that is always stressed to us techs in the fiel is verify.If you cant verify the problem how can you diagnose or repair it.You would be shooting in the dark.If your unable to verify then you cant continue on,for diagnosing or repairing,this is always the most important.I hope this helped,if you need anything else let me know,Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Thanks pete

I apreciate your help the answer was helpful and now i can reference this site

Thanks mike

Expert:  Pete replied 7 years ago.
your welcome,hope this info helped,thanks Pete