lnsmman58
lnsmman58, Auto Body Repairer
Experience:  ICAR Certified, A/C Certified, Plastic Repair Certified, 30 Years Experience
8380301

SAAB: CONV...QUIET DOWN THE ROAD NOISE.WILL UNDERCOATING DO THE

I OWN A O7 SAAB CONV. I WOULD LIKE TO QUIET DOWN THE ROAD NOISE.

WILL UNDERCOATING DO THE JOB. ANY NEGATIVES?
Category: Car
Expert:  lnsmman58 replied 7 years ago.

Please be sure you are 100% satisfied with my answer before you hit accept! Bonuses and postive feedback is much appreciated!

Hello there I'm Scott,

One of your biggest factors on road noise is tires, the tread pattern has ALOT to do with road noise. Undercoating will help some, you can also pull your interior and put some sound deadening material under the carpet that will help also. I hope this helps you out, please let me know i can be of further assistance.

Scott

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

WHO DOES UNDERCOATING? ANY IDEA ON COAST?

THANKS

Expert:  lnsmman58 replied 7 years ago.

Thats defineitly the easiest way to start for sure. I'm here in SLC,ut so its hard to say where exactly for you to go, but most dealers offer it as a addon so I'd give the closest automobile dealership a call and see who they recommend. You could also check some close by Bodyshops, they could also help you out. Thanks for using JA!

Scott