Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
1991 Ford Explorer: radio, dash lights, and dome light..fuses..bulbs
t5o
t5o, High School or GED
Hello, I have a 1991 Ford Explorer and for some reason my low beam headlights, radio, dash lights, and dome light stopped working all at once. I have checked the fuses and bulbs and they all checked o… read more
I have A 2001 Kia Sephia. I changed the starter. After the
Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Mechanic
I have A 2001 Kia Sephia. I changed the starter. After the change it started fine for five times, then it would not start again. Engine turns over fine but fuel pump dose not run and there is no fire … read more
2001 kia sephia: autozone..flasher..my turn signal and ahzard lights
al
al, auto-electric & repair owner
went to autozone and was told i needed a flasher cause my turn signal and ahzard lights did not work. 2001 kia sephia… read more
2001 Kia Sephia: turn on the defroster the engine will stall.
ServiceTech
ServiceTech, High School or GED
I have a 2001 Kia Sephia. When you turn on the defroster the engine will stall. What should I possibably look at to find a resolution.… read more
Kia sephia: you know if a moter in a 2000 manual kia sephia..automatic
OnlineHelp
OnlineHelp, Bachelor's Degree
do you know if a moter in a 2000 manual kia sephia can be put into a 2001 automatic kia sephia… read more
I have a fault code of P0705 on a 2001 Kia Sephia, is this ...
ttiger79
ttiger79, Auto Mechanic
I have a fault code of P0705 on a 2001 Kia Sephia, is this just a fault in a trans sensor or is it a internal problem?… read more
got new alternator for my kia rio now my radio or clock or
gunny44
gunny44, Master Kia Tech/Shop Foreman
got new alternator for my kia rio now my radio or clock or dome light wont work what happen… read more
How do I change the light bulb (rear tail light on trunk
Mike S.
Mike S., Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
How do I change the light bulb (rear tail light on trunk hood 4 total)? What is the trick?… read more
Dash lights..blown..the fuse for the dome light it blows everytime it
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
Hey, my dash lights, dome lights, clock and radio do not work. the clock fuse was blown and I changed it, as well as the dome light fuse. But when I try and replace the fuse for the dome light it blow… read more
KIA Sephia: the brakes are applied and sometimes the brake lights
Wydranator
Wydranator, Retired Corrections officer
Why does the Brake lights on a KIA Sephia sometimes comes on when the brakes are applied and sometimes the brake lights do not come on when brakes are applied?… read more
On a 2001 Kia Sephia 1.8L DOHC, the timing belt pulleys have
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
On a 2001 Kia Sephia 1.8L DOHC, the timing belt pulleys have two possible ways to mount to the camshafts. The is a projecting nub on the camshaft and a slot through the center of the pulley. The nub c… read more
2000 Kia Sephia: 000 miles..check engine light would come..gas cap
Dan, Automotive Technician
Hi I have a 2000 Kia Sephia with about 150,000 miles on it. The check engine light would come on every now and then. It would stop sometimes when I adjusted the gas cap. I let it go too long and, I bl… read more
Kia Sephia LS: I towed the car home...Not starting now.
DaveTheCarGuy
DaveTheCarGuy, Associate Degree
I just purchased a 200 Kia Sephia. I towed the car home to save on gas (car was out of state). Once home I couldn't get the car to start. When the key is turned the lights on the dash come on but noth… read more
Kia Sephia GS: I have a 1994 Kia Sephia I had a diagnostic
jazzmaster
jazzmaster, LEAD AUTO TECH
I have a 1994 Kia Sephia I had a diagnostic done after periodic engine light comes on and it shows P0440 I checked gas cap and no problems with seal next is evaporative canister valve or EGR my proble… read more
My 2001 Kia Sephia is missing on #2 cylinder when I crank it
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair, Mechanic
My 2001 Kia Sephia is missing on #2 cylinder when I crank it and I find that when I remove injector wires one at a time and reattatch them it eventually smoothes out and runs fine for a few more days … read more
2001 kia sephia: accessory..pull..It is a automatic transmission and I
mrrowland1
mrrowland1, Co-Owner/Az Mobile Reflash and Diagnosti
My 2001 Kia Sophia's key keeps getting stuck in the ignition on the accessory part of the ignition and won't turn down to the off position to pull the key out. It is a automatic transmission and I hav… read more
2001 Kia sephia: 4cyl, I was driving heard a knock it..drive home
Dan, Automotive Fleet Management
2001 Kia Sophia 4cyl, I was driving heard a knock it stopped, then once more. The car did not cut off. I got in the car to drive home hours later and the knocking never happened again. I haven't had t… read more
2000 kia sephia: the malfunction indicator light came on
BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Automotive Repair/Damage Investigator
i own a 2000 kia sephia and the malfunction indicator light came on. What does this mean? What could some of the problems be, and could i fix them myself?… read more