Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

jeepmopar76
jeepmopar76
jeepmopar76, ASE Master Tech

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
1996 Jeep Cherokee: wont start..dies occasionally..driving down
Leo
Leo, Associate Degree
My 1996 Jeep Cherokee won't start sometimes when it is hot. It also dies occasionally while driving down the road. The problem is intermittant but appears to occur more often when it is hot.… read more
2002 Chrysler town and country driving down the road and it
Edward
Edward, Professional at Justanswer.com
2002 Chrysler town and country driving down the road and it died , seams to have no spark it cranks but won't start … read more
Driving down..diagnostic..misfire..the fuel injectors, and spark plugs
Larry
Larry, Technical Editor
my car died when i was driving down the road and it will not start back up, when have a diagnostic and it says random multiple misfire..we changed the fuel injectors, and spark plugs n wires and it di… read more
Other it just starts hot. it doesnt seem to matter if i a driving
Eugene
Eugene, High School or GED
my a/c is starts cold sometime and then goes hot. and other it just starts hot. it doesnt seem to matter if i a driving or not… read more
engine died while driving down the road...fuel pressure ck
Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Tech
engine died while driving down the road. now it wil not start.checked fuel pressure ck good.checked spark to plugs ck ok. a few weeks ago the serpintein belt came completely apart. it was replaced. ch… read more
Car died well driving down the road and now wont start it just clicks
Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Tech
car died well driving down the road and now wont start it just clicks when the key is turned the alternater was tested and it is good my lights and my radio both work.… read more
Car dies..driving down..the road i havnt drove it for a couple
Elated Technician
Elated Technician, Service Technician
my car dies on me when i stop and sometimes while driving down the road i havnt drove it for a couple of months but i need to get it fixed do you know what could be wrong… read more
1998 Honda civic dx dies when cold or hot driving down road
BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Automotive Repair/Damage Investigator
Customer: 1998 Honda civic dx dies when cold or hot driving down road I already changed dist, tdc sensor a wires ect could it be ing switch? … read more
FORD: DRIVE BUT SEEMS TO SLIP INTO NUETRAL WHEN DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD.
RIP
RIP, Lead Technician
I AM WORKING ON A 03 FORD ESCAPE. THE TRANSMISSION (AT FIRST) WOULDN'T COME OUT OF DRIVE. NOW IT'S OUT OF DRIVE BUT SEEMS TO SLIP INTO NUETRAL WHEN DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD. HELP!!!! ERNIE… read more
dusty road and no matter how slow i drive my car is covered
glenn
glenn, Maintenance, Technician
i live on a dusty road and no matter how slow i drive my car is covered with dirt is there a way to prevent or lessen this affect?… read more
YOUR DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD AND YOUR CAR DIES AND STEERING LOCKS UP
Tech501
Tech501, Lead Technician
WHAT COULD IT BE WHEN YOUR DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD AND YOUR CAR DIES AND STEERING LOCKS UP AND EVERYTHING IS LOCKED UP AND DEAD.… read more
60 mph and then check engine light came on and the engine died
brownjeff
brownjeff, Associate Degree
I was drivng down the road at 60 mph and then check engine light came on and the engine died. Car seems to want to start but has not fire. What do you think the problem could be?… read more
1993 town car: I am driving down the road..oil pressure..much pressure
Ford Expert
Ford Expert, Service Technician
my 1993 town car will not get warm (inside) also as I am driving down the road, suddenly the oil pressure will go from non existent to flashing too much pressure. I love my car what should I be checki… read more
A friends car starts sometimes and sometimes it wont start at all.
Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Tech
A friend's car starts sometimes and sometimes it won't start at all. Her car has died on here while she is driving and her car shakes when she is idoling… read more
im driving my car down the road..stop sign..jerking..my car dies
cardoctor69
cardoctor69, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I'm driving my car down the road and come to a stop sign. I stop and my car starts jerking like it's out of gas. I take off and my car dies. At first it won't turn over. After a couple of tries, it fi… read more
2002 ford taurus: driving down the road my car stalled but started
Fordanswerman
Fordanswerman, Ford Senior Master Technician retired
I own a 2002 ford taurus. Once driving down the road my car stalled but started again on its own. Three times it has stalled while the car has been stopped and just running. On occasion when I just st… read more
While driving down the road, there is a sharp thud like when
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
While driving down the road, there is a sharp thud like when you pop the clutch on a manual transmission. The check engine light comes on and occasionally the skid light. Happens when engine is hot an… read more
My 2005 Chrysler town and country with 3.8 won't start when
Edward
Edward, Professional at Justanswer.com
my 2005 Chrysler town and country with 3.8 won't start when I put the key in it does nothing… read more