Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

TRANSARTNC.COM
TRANSARTNC.COM
TRANSARTNC.COM, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
Kia Sedona: automatic transmission..my transmission..vin nr..kit
Daniel, Lead mech
My Kia Carnaval 2007 automatic transmission need to be replaced .What american Kia model or other brand and what year can fit my car without problem?The Kia mechanic check and showed me that transmiss… read more
gear selector is in the park position - the gear indicator is stuck
mechanicaltone
mechanicaltone, auto mechanic
the gear selector is in the park position - the gear indicator is stuck in the 1 position and will not start… read more
flap valve is stuck open...floor and dash, etc.) the air blows
MCVGreg
MCVGreg, Bachelor's Degree
The flap valve is stuck open. No matter what position the selection knob is in (defroster, floor only, floor and dash, etc.) the air blows out the defroster. What could be wrong and how do I fix it?… read more
My Hummer h2 is stuck in park but the dash indicator shows
Gary
Gary, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
My Hummer h2 is stuck in park but the dash indicator shows it in drive. … read more
What is wrong with the gear shift when the indicator..drive
Jerry, Master Mechanic
What is wrong with the gear shift when the indicator doesn't reflect the correct transmission gear i.e. "park" is in "overdrive" position and "reverse" is in the "drive" position.… read more
MAzda MPV: Park - and the indicator as to what gear it is
IMPORTPRO
IMPORTPRO, 8th grade
I have a MAzda MPV 2002. My O/D Off light. THe car was stuck in Park - and the indicator as to what gear it is in doesn't show. I released the gear shift and was able to drive it, but it clunks when s… read more
1998 Kia Sephia: automatic gear shift..park..possible cause
Jerry, Master Mechanic
My 1998 Kia Sephia will start just fine, but The automatic gear shift seems to be stuck in park. What could be the possible cause and fix for this problem?… read more
Nuetral..the Shifter is stuck in Park on the Shifter/Indicator
AMMaxey
AMMaxey, Lead Technician and Shop Foreman
My 2004 H2 indicates Nuetral on the dash, but the Shifter is stuck in Park on the Shifter/Indicator. Shifter Button will not push. Vehical is actually in nuetral as indicated by the dash. Hummer wante… read more
2000 Isuzu Rodeo: 2wd..rough..indicator on dash stays in Park..brakes
james
james, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 2000 Isuzu Rodeo LS 2wd. Transmission changes rough, and sometimes indicator on dash stays in Park while I'm driving down road. When I apply brakes seems like they are trying to lock up. $800… read more
Red brake light..Gear shift works but the indicator..park
diagman
diagman, Store leader
Red brake light remains on. Gear shift works but the indicator on the dash does not indicate what gear is on. Stays in park. Appears the temperature gage does not function.… read more
Bentley Continental GT: Why does the gear shift selection indicator
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, auto mechanic
Why does the gear shift selection indicator on the dash display frequently go from having the current gear only highlighted in yellow to having a solid yellow highlight around al selections? When this… read more
2004 kia sorento: awd appears to stuck in low awd..30 mph
Dodge expert
Dodge expert, ASE MASTER TECH, REPAIR FACILITY OWNER
My 2004 kia sorento awd appears to stuck in low awd. The light on the dash indicate it as well. It will not accerlated above 30 mph without enegine racing.… read more
2000 Contour: indicator..assembly..automatic with an overdrive button
RMillerPhD
RMillerPhD, V.P. of Academic Affairs
I need to replace the gear selection indicator on a 2000 Contour. How do you remove the gear shifter or top of the gear shifter so that the selector assembly will go into place. It is an automatic wit… read more
1997 Buick Skylark: gear shift..shift indicator..Car runs fine
John, MASTER AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN
1997 Buick Skylark gear shift indicator does not light up (PRNDL) no matter what gear the vehicle is in. Car runs fine but need to fix for new driver. Please suggest a course of action. thanks. Steve… read more
Key is stuck in ignition. The car will not go into paRK ALL
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
yes the car will not go into paRK ALL OTHER gears work it will start in nutural … read more
My Lexus LS 400 makes a strange clunking noise when shifting
David Craig
David Craig, OWNER/MECHANIC
My Lexus LS 400 makes a strange clunking noise when shifting into gear from park. Doesn't seem to matter if it is to go into reverse or drive. … read more
1998 Kia Sephia: the drivers door will not unlock no matter what..
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
I have a 1998 Kia Sephia and the drivers door will not unlock no matter what.. even from the inside will not go. any suggestions? Optional Information: 1998 Kia sephia 4cly Already Tried: tried openin… read more
The gear shift on the steering column moves..Park..indicator
John Miller
John Miller, Associate Degree
The gear shift on the steering column moves from Drive to Park normally, but the red indicator does not move in the same motion from D to P, but very slowly. Does indicate a serious problem?… read more