Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

brownjeff
brownjeff
brownjeff, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
I have a 2007 hyundai entourage - just bought it ...
Expert, auto mechanic
I have a 2007 hyundai entourage - just bought it monday. Today the air temperature control panel went black - no lights/no function. My husband checked the fuses but didn't see any blown. Is there a p… read more
My wifes 2007 Hyundai Entourage had the ESC off light come
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
My wifes 2007 Hyundai Entourage had the ESC off light come on and the accelerator was unresponsive. I turned the car off and back on and it stayed lit. After the third time the light shut off and the … read more
2006 hyundai sonata: 93 octane seems to boost power..peddle
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
93 octane seems to boost power slightly in my 2006 hyuandai sonata just alittle is it ok to use it because it seems to be more responsive when you tap the peddle.… read more
2007 Hyundai: My front windshield wipers..fuse under the hood
brownjeff
brownjeff, ASE Certified Technician
I have a 2007 Hyundai Entourage. My front windshield wipers stopped working. I replaced the fuse under the hood for the wipers, but it is still not working. Is there anything else I should check?… read more
Hyundai: brand new..I take my foot off the gas pedal..parking lot
JeffRod
JeffRod, Master's Degree
I have a brand new Hyundai Entourage with 2,400 miles. Twice I have heard a spring popping noise (boing!) when I take my foot off the gas pedal. It has happened after the car has been sitting for some… read more
1994 Hyundai Scoupe: What can cause the accelerator to stick..pedal
Davo
Davo, Master Auto Tech/manager of auto shop
I have a 1994 Hyundai Scoupe. What can cause the accelerator to stick. It is not the cable or pedal. It is a manual transmission. While driving, the car will just start to rev very high, and if I turn… read more
My 2007 entourage has issues with the electric sliding doors.
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
My 2007 entourage has issues with the electric sliding doors. The door seems to close and then beeps and reopens. Nothing is in its path. It tried resetting the electrical stuff by removing the shunt … read more
2007 Hyundai: van windshield wipers wont work..Wiper motor is coming
Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Wife has 2007 Hyundai Entourage van windshield wipers wont work. Wiper motor is coming on wipers are not moving though what would problem be and best way to remedy.… read more
2007 Hyundai: row seat..latches..front ones are not hooked..aligned
Chris Gast
Chris Gast, Technician
I have a 2007 Hyundai Entourage and the second row seat is caught on the back latches (the front ones are not hooked and not aligned). How can I get this seat out to reinstall properly?… read more
2007 Hyundai: the tire, calipers and brake assembly bracket..rotor
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
How do I remove the rotors on a 2007 Hyundai Entourage. I have removed the tire, calipers and brake assembly bracket but cannot get the rotor to come off. Thank You… read more
I have a 2007 Hyundai Entourage which is running really
Merc320
Merc320, Highbury College
I have a 2007 Hyundai Entourage which is running really rough. It is throwing codes: P0018, P0028, P0300,P0302, and P0304. It seems like it could be the CVVT. Where should I go from here?… read more
2007 Hyundai: the low beam halagen light on the drivers side..headlamp
Mauricio
Mauricio, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
2007 Hyundai Entourage. I am attempting to change the low beam halagen light on the drivers side but I can't get to it. Will the whole headlamp unit come out? You cannot access it from under the hood … read more
2007 Hyundai: The hood release latch inside the van
EMRSR
EMRSR, High School or GED
I have a 2007 Hyundai Entourage. The hood release latch inside the van will not release the hood. I think the cable may be broken. How do I open the hood?… read more
I'm working on a 2007 Hyundai Entourage and I'm getting
Todd M
Todd M, Owner
I'm working on a 2007 Hyundai Entourage and I'm getting codes that indicate the radiator fan relay is not functioning but when I go to buy a relay for that they tell me that it doesn't have a relay th… read more
INFINITI: BUMPER..ANYWAYS , I TRIED STICKING MY HAND TO PUSH IT OUT
Carbdoctor
Carbdoctor, Auto Shop Owner
TODAY I DINGED THE BUMPER OF MY SISTERS INFINITI CAR, ANYWAYS , I TRIED STICKING MY HAND TO PUSH IT OUT, HOWEVER IT WAS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE, WHAT CAN I DO??… read more
My oil pressure gauge always read in the middle at 40 and ...
DCM
DCM, Automotive Master Tech
My oil pressure gauge always read in the middle at 40 and would increase as I accelerated in speed. Recently, the gauge has been fluctuating up and down at different speeds. Sometimes it reads 20 or 6… read more
2007 HYUNDAI: WINTER TIRES..GROOVE../>THE RIMS APPEAR ROUGH
Scott
Scott, Manager/Technician
2007 HYUNDAI ENTOURAGE, 72000K FAMILY USE ONLY WHEN MY TIRE GUY SWITCHED THE WINTER TIRES FOR SUMMER HE FOUND THE RIMS HAD VIRTUALY DESTROYED THE TWO YEAR OLD SNOW TIRES. THERE IS A GROOVE IN ALL FOUR… read more
2007 Hyundai: s side door latch wont engage..degrees..replicate
Roadside Jerry
Roadside Jerry, Auto Expert on Just Answer
My 2007 Hyundai Entourage front driver's side door latch won't engage when it's below freezing (perhaps 5 degrees below freezing). The door isn't frozen - it opens easily from the inside - the outside… read more