Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Mike, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
What are the colour of the wires needed to wire a sony cdx
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
what are the colour of the wires needed to wire a sony cdx 4000r radio /cd player in my car thanks i have a sony cdx 4000r and want to install it but i dont know which wire has to go where… read more
CD player..the connection for a CD changer in the trunk..aftermarket
Firsthogman
Firsthogman, Meter Specialist I
I have a 2001 540 with an in dash CD player and the connection for a CD changer in the trunk. I'm interested in either IPOD integration or an MP3 unit that is compatible with the CD changer interface … read more
pioneer cd player hooked to a 444w sony xplode amp..shuts down
Carhelp4u
Carhelp4u, GM Service Training
I have a pioneer cd player hooked to a 444w sony xplode amp and 2 12" rockford fosgate subwoofers. When I try and turn the radio up past 20 the whole system shuts down. What is causing this?… read more
2000 chrysler sebring: trying to hook up a pioneer cd player..hooked
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
I was trying to hook up a pioneer cd player to my 2000 chrysler sebring convertible and when we hooked up the speaker wires no sound would come out the speaker. Do you know why this is happening and w… read more
94 chevy cavalier: it and id like to put a sony cd player in it and i
car man
car man, Associate Degree
well i have a 94 chevy calvalier it has a stock sterio in it and id like to put a sony cd player in it and i need to know how to wire it up… read more
radio with a cd disc changer that plays through the cd player
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
can you replace a cd disc changer that run through the radio with a cd disc changer that plays through the cd player??… read more
2004 PT Cruiser: radio/CD player..a jack in the back for a CD Changer
Jarrod Garman
Jarrod Garman, Assistant Manager
I have a 2004 PT Cruiser with a stock radio/CD player. I would like to know if this radio/CD player has a jack in the back for a CD Changer. If so, I want to get an adapter to plug my MP3 into using t… read more
I have a 96 landrover dicovery..seat..cd player..convertor..changer
Marc
Marc, fleet supervisor
I have a 96 landrover dicovery which needs a cd exchanger does anyone know what brand will fit the exsisting plug under the seat as it has the original factory radio and tape and cd player in it? Or i… read more
1999 honda: pushes..a coupe of days ago,a sony xplod cd player
RIP
RIP, Lead Technician
i have a 1999 honda crv which has a 500x rockford fosgate amplifier which pushes, a 15 in rockford fosgate sub and 4 pioneer threeway door speakers. And up until a coulpe of days ago,a sony xplod cd p… read more
1999 chevy astro: AC Delco..CD player..Cassette Player..The connector
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
I have a 1999 chevy astro. I purchased a salvaged AC Delco AM/FM CD player to replace my Delco AM/FM Cassette Player. The connector plugs right in and the unit works fine except for no sound. My old u… read more
2007 Chrysler 300: CD radio..a Sony 10 disc CD changer (cx-565..trunk
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
I recently purchased a 2007 Chrysler 300 with single disc CD radio. Had Best Buy install a Sony 10 disc CD changer (CDX-565-MXRF) in the trunk. Now can't get AM reception (one station is very, very fa… read more
1995 infiniti Q45: bose system and a sony 10 cd changer..canister
DCM
DCM, Automotive Master Tech
I have a 1995 infiniti Q45 with a bose system and a sony 10 cd changer and I cant get the canister with the cds to stay in the changer ?… read more
nissan pathfinder: changer..my radio..deck work fine..cd player
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
02 nissan pathfinder with bose 6 changer cd. my radio and tape deck work fine but the cd player will not reject or play the cd. What is the problem and how do i resolve?… read more
Hyundai elantra: the power to a pioneer 12 disc cd player..cables
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
where is the best place to connect the power to a pioneer 12 disc cd player in a hyundai elantra? and are there any other specific cables that will need to be attached?… read more
Lexus: the wires that connect my glovebox cd changer/player
lexpert
lexpert, Technician
I took my car to have audio work done and the place destroyed the wires that connect my glovebox cd changer/player to the center control panel. It is just a short set or wires that easily unplugs but … read more
98 BMW: in trunk cd changer.. it is a Pioneer..car stereo shop
Cliff Burton
Cliff Burton, Master Technician / Foreman
98 BMW in trunk CD changer.. it is a Pioneer. Will not recognize discs. Load and changer goes through all 6 but system in car says "No Discs" Is the changer unit replaceable (if that is the problem) a… read more
m30: se..charger..cdx 610. is possible the connections whith my radio
Elated Technician
Elated Technician, Service Technician
i have a 9.3 se 2003 , i have also 3 different cd charger grundig mcd 36, pioneer cdx m30 and cdx 610. is possible the connections whith my radio. is better leave the cd for mp3 , the connection is ea… read more
which wires in the wiring harness are what..cd player..connectors
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
i need to know where the wires are run for all six of the speakers, and which wires in the wiring harness are what. somebody previously installed a cd player and now it seems that there are wires miss… read more