Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Rixster
Rixster
Rixster, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
Blazer: a 4.3 Vortek out of a 4x4..GM..crank-shaft
Marc
Marc, fleet supervisor
How in the H_ _ _ do you get a 4.3 Vortek out of a 4x4 s-10 type blazer. I think GM started with a crank-shaft and built the truck around it. Does the transfer case, shifter, and tranny have to go bye… read more
87 chevy s10 blazer: the crank shaft hub..timing gear
Marc
Marc, fleet supervisor
how do i remove the crank shaft hub to remove the timing gear cover on an 87 chevy s10 blazer… read more
96 s10 blazer: fuel pump relay..1996 Chevrolet..blazer 4.3
Davo
Davo, Master Auto Tech/manager of auto shop
how can you tell if the fuel pump relay is bad on a 96 s10 blazer? and where is it located Optional Information: 1996 Chevrolet blazer 4.3 Already Tried: nothing… read more
1996 chevy blazer: spark plug..steering shaft..1996 Chevrolet blazer 4
Davo
Is there any other way to change the #3 spark plug on a 1996 chevy blazer without having to remove the steering shaft? Optional Information: 1996 Chevrolet blazer 4.3L vin W… read more
1996 s10 blazer: a 4.3,intake gasket..blew..coolant..compression
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
i have a 1996 s10 blazer with a 4.3,intake gasket blew and all of the coolant went internal,gasket was changed,new plugs and oil,now will not start,sounds almost like no compression… read more
Kia: pulls..crank shaft..broken timing belt..specs-The vehicle
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Need info on where the pulls have to be-And where the crank shaft markings are-Im trying to replace a broken timing belt-But only have a book for a Kia up to a 1997 And when i go by those specs-The ve… read more
TIMING BELT..TIMING MARKS..THE OVER CAM PULLEYS AND THE CRANK SHAFT
Ron Z.
Ron Z., Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
JUST REPLACED THE TIMING BELT, WHERE DO THE TIMING MARKS LINE UP ON THE OVER CAM PULLEYS AND THE CRANK SHAFT?… read more
1999 Blazer: Fuel pump..the coil and modulator..crank shaft..injectors
RIP
RIP, Lead Technician
1999 Blazer, over a 2 week period started stalling at stops and then quit all at once. Fuel pump is putting out 60#, changed the coil and modulator and then the crank shaft angle sensor and still noth… read more
Toyota camry: The timing belt broke..crank shaft..cam shaft
john
john, Mechanic
I have a 1989+ Toyota camray. The timing belt broke. I need to know where to position the crank shaft and cam shaft for installation. The book says to allign the crank with thr mark on the lower cover… read more
1998 Chevy S10: timing..the crank shaft vs the cam shaft..pickup
William
William, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
What is the timing position of the crank shaft vs the cam shaft on a 1998 Chevy S10 2200 cc pickup when it was not marked at the time of disassembly. Is there a guide line to use such as the key hole … read more
camshaft in time with crank shaft without bending the valves
Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Tech
i need to know how to set the camshaft in time with crank shaft without bending the valves… read more
1996 dodge neon: timeing belt broke, I need to get the crank shaft
Steve
Steve, Service Manager/ Technician
1996 dodge neon: Timeing belt broke, I need to get the crank shaft pully off, have tried the 3 arm pully, could not get it off. Now that part has broke. any suggestions on how to get it off. Thank you… read more
1996 Ford: head gasket, starter,water pump..crank shaft..thermostat
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
How much should it cost me to fix the head gasket, starter,water pump, and the crank shaft and the thermostat on a 1996 Ford Taruas and how do these relate to one another..Email [email protected]… read more
1996 saturn: engine light..computer says crank shaft position sensor.
Davo
i have a 1996 saturn sc2. engine light is on. computer says crank shaft position sensor. i re placed it and 3 days later the light is on again. the computer still says crank shaft position sensor. wha… read more
1996 honda civic: loosen..the crank shaft pulley bolt
Davo
witch way do I go to loosen the crank shaft pulley bolt on a 1996 honda civic Optional Information: 1996 Honda civic… read more
Escort: I need to find out where the timing marks..xlt..crank shaft
Shopman
Shopman, Auto Tech
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I need to find out where the timing marks are at on a 1999ford escort xlt , i dont see any on the crank shaft… read more
1976 chevy: front drive shaft..blazer with full time 4x4
Tech501
Tech501, Lead Technician
is it better to leave the front drive shaft in on a 1976 chevy k5 blazer with full time 4x4 or to remove the shaft if driving the truck everyday?… read more
1996 Subaru Legacy: timing belt..the cam shafts need to be..valves
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
I have just replaced my timing belt on a 1996 Subaru Legacy, the problem is that my timing is off and the car will not start. What position do the cam shafts need to be in when the engine is in top de… read more