Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

JHoop
JHoop
JHoop, Auto Service Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
replaced battery, alternator. whats causing an electrical surge?
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair, Mechanic
i have an 1987 plymouth horizon. i just replaced battery, alternator. whats causing an electrical surge? [volt meter on dash goes past 18 headlights go very bright then dim]… read more
SHIFT..KNOW HOW TO WIRE IT .CAN ANYONE TELL Me where the wires
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
I WANT TO PUT A PERFORMANCE SHIFT KNOB IN MY 2003GTP.I HAVE THE KNOB WITH THE RED AND BLACK WIRES BUT I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO WIRE IT .CAN ANYONE TELL Me where the wires need to hook up?… read more
1987 plymouth horizon, it makes this growling noise..right turn..pulls
jackduppel
jackduppel, Co-Owner
i have a 1987 plymouth horizon, it makes this growling noise when going, almost like a second motor, a motor cycle motor that is. anyhow the noise completely dissapears when you make a sharp right tur… read more
I have a 1984 plymouth horizon, i need to time my car
Perry
Perry, High School or GED
i have a 1984 plymouth horizon, i need to time my car. I don't have a manual. what parts do i need to time it correctly. i have a timing light and how do i time my car. also what part on my car do i u… read more
cranked..carb..like 3 mins to warm up so it wont stall..linkage
jeepmopar76
jeepmopar76, Master tech
ihave a 1987 plymouth horizon i bought from a friend 2 days after i got it it didnt want to start i cranked it for like 5 mins and then it backfired andsmoke came out of the carb the choke was stuck s… read more
Voyager: vans..you tell me about the sending unit..plymouth
Brian
Brian, Automotive Service Consultant/Technician
A friend of mine is having problems & I am trying to look stuff up & I know nothing about vans. What can you tell me about the sending unit to a 1991 Plymouth Voyager. He said something about schemeat… read more
1984 plymouth horizon 2.2L w/..carb..Engine turns..it is timing belt
ttiger79
ttiger79, Auto Mechanic
I have a 1984 plymouth horizon 2.2L w/2BL carb was running and stopped. Engine turns over. How we know if it is timing belt? Car has only 49k actuall miles.… read more
1987 oldsmobile: it tires..exhaust..altenator..ran good
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
I have a 1987 oldsmobile ninety eight that was given to me. the car has new on it tires exhaust and points olugs and wires a new batery and altenator. I have replaced all of the sensor in it. the car … read more
brackets..1989 plymouth Horizon..fuel pump to change the darn thing
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
How do I remove the brackets on a 1989 Plymouth Horizon to get to the fuel pump to change the darn thing..… read more
water pump housing from a 1987 plymouth sundance ( 2 door) fit..turbo
Expert, auto mechanic
will a water pump housing from a 1987 plymouth sundance ( 2 door) fit in a turbo 1987 plymouth sundance 2 door… read more
1987 dodge omni: tell me on how to put a motoer mount in it i have 1
William
William, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
well c i have a 1987 dodge omni and i dont want to pay to get it fixed so i was curious if u could tell me on how to put a motoer mount in it i have 1 in their now but it a bad 1… read more
1987 nissan maxima: alarm system or tell me how to get my car started
DCM
DCM, Automotive Master Tech
I have a 1987 nissan maxima that i got from friend who got it from yet another. the problem is that i had no idea the alarm worked and today for some reason it went off and now i can not get my car to… read more
A water pump housing from a 1987 plymouth sundance..turbo
Expert, auto mechanic
1987 Saab 9000: with a 2.0 turbo engine..altenator..battery cables
Marc
Marc, fleet supervisor
What can I do????? I have a 1987 Saab 9000 with a 2.0 turbo engine. I have replaced the battery, altenator, and the battery cables and it still will not charge/ or hold one.. what else can I do!! Plea… read more
Mustang: altenator..next Optional Information: 1987 Ford mustang 5
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
i put a new altenator and battery in my1987 mustang 5.0 but the battery is not getting a charge.please help with what i should do next Optional Information: 1987 Ford mustang 5.0 Already Tried: change… read more
1989 acura: wiring..the positive battery post to the altenator
RonRepair
RonRepair, High School or GED
i need to know the wiring that runs from the positive battery post to the altenator on a 1989 acura integera… read more
1973 Vega: the 60s can some one tell me how the speacker wires hook
Dave
Dave, Mobile Electronics Install Tech
I have a Motorola Vibrasonic unit and would like to know how to hook it up to a new radio with four speakers I can't get it to sound like it did back in the 60's can some one tell me how the speacker … read more
motor can fit in a 1983 plymouth horizon....whold like more speed
Kevin
Kevin, ASE CERTIFIED MECHANIC
i would like to know what type of motor can fit in a 1983 plymouth horizon....whold like more speed..… read more