Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

jazzmaster
jazzmaster
jazzmaster, ASE Certified Tech

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
1997 Lincoln Mark Viii: car wash..there an easy fix
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
My 1997 Lincoln Mark Viii tailight fills with water when I run it through the car wash. Is this a common problem? Is there an easy fix?… read more
97 Mark viii: Lincoln..the fuel pressure..car starts..dies
Steve
Steve, Service Manager/ Technician
I have a 97 Mark viii Lincoln. Checking the fuel pressure on the fuel rail. Key off than on =5psi Key off than on =25 psi key off than on =35 psi after car starts fuel rail pressure drops to 10 to 15 … read more
Lincoln mark viii: a complete wire diagram of the whole car let me
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
i have a lincoln mark viii a 1998 and i have a seriouse elctrical problem please if u can let me know where i can get a complete wire diagram of the whole car let me know ...thank you so much… read more
93 lincoln mark VIII: torque..fuel filter..spark plugs and wires..rev
westrope65
westrope65, Associate Degree
I have a 93 lincoln mark VIII with 112000 miles on it.When driving on the freeway after the car warms up it hesitates.Could it be the coil pack or torque conveter.I replaced the fuel filter,spark plug… read more
After my car sits for a long period of time it will start up,
Roy
Roy, shop foreman
After my car sits for a long period of time it will start up, sputter for a few seconds and shut off. I start it up again and it runs just fine. I only have a problem on the first start up. (If it sit… read more
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII: The engine run fine after it..injectors
CERTIFIED
CERTIFIED, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII that recently takes a long time to start. The engine run fine after it starts, but some times it can take up to 3 of 4 attempt to get it to start and it smell like the … read more
I have a 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII. The air ride system is ...
Tim West
Tim West, Service Manager
I have a 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII. The air ride system is acting funky. Sometimes the front end will be way down in the morning, sometimes the back end will be down and sometimes all 4 wheels will be do… read more
1986 lincoln town car: trunk..little sway in the rearend periodically
RIP
RIP, Lead Technician
I have a 1986 Lincoln towncar. My problem is I have a clucking noise in the rwearend as if there is something in the trunk rolling around. This happens when I turn a corner and I also notice a little … read more
LONGER PERIOD OF TIME THE CAR STARTS TO..ENGINE COOLANT
Hammer Time
Hammer Time, Mastertech
WHEN DRIVING VEHICLE FOR LONGER PERIOD OF TIME THE CAR STARTS TO OVERHEAT. I HAVE TO CONTINUE TO ADD ENGINE COOLANT USUALLY HALF A BOTTLE.… read more
1994 Lincoln: Rear end is jacked all the way..It stays
Marc
Marc, fleet supervisor
air supension system is pumped up on a 1994 Lincoln Mark 8 and will not come down? Rear end is jacked all the way in the fully extended position and will not come down. It stays in that position.… read more
97 Lincoln: air suspension..rear drops and wont come..faulty
Tim Mohr, SHOP OWNER
'97 Lincoln viii air suspension works great then for no reason the rear drops and won't come up until after the ignition is off for approximately 5 min. Sometimes the compressor runs and other times i… read more
1996 Lincoln Mark VIII: wheels..the passenger side..front end
Eric, Retired
I have a 1996 Lincoln Mark VIII ....and it has the air ride system in it... and the Air ride has to pump up to get the body off the wheels in order for it to be drivable. Well... lately when I turn th… read more
1995 FORD WINDSTAR: SPRINGS..THE MINIVAN UP ON THE LIFT..WAY DOWN
Tim Basham
Tim Basham, auto repair, shop foreman, tech trainer
I WANT TO SEE A PICTURE OF THE REAR SUSPENSION ON A 1995 FORD WINDSTAR TO FIND OUT IF THERE IS SOMETHING THAT WILL HOLD THE SPRINGS IN PLACE THE MECHANIC TOLD ME THAT (WHEN THEY PUT THE MINIVAN UP ON … read more
1999 Lincoln Town Car: stay running..it is warmed up..bad sensor
Ted G.
Ted G., ASE Certified Technician
I have a 1999 Lincoln Town Car (Cartier). When the car is started it will not stay running until it is warmed up. Is this a bad sensor?… read more
1995 Lincoln Mark VIII: mi..Engineturns..orr switch in trunk
NicksSticks
NicksSticks, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
1995 Lincoln Mark VIII 125000 mi. Car will not start. Engine turns allrigth, but sounds like it's not catching. Cut-orr switch in trunk seems not to be the problem. have gas in the Tank. Before Car wa… read more
88 regal: coolant..stays..full tank..replace fuel filter, what next?
Carexpert
Carexpert, High School or GED
88 regal,coolant lights stays on, fill later back on. full tank of gas and car will sometimes crant and most times will not. replace fuel filter, what next?… read more
94 Lincoln Mark VIII: by just occasionally not accelerating
Ivan
Ivan, Automotive Instructor
For months my car has been having problems with it's acceleration. I have a '94 Lincoln Mark VIII. It started off by just occasionally not accelerating like it used to. Then, it started to not acceler… read more
Lincoln Mark VIII: new transmission..wonderful car with 198,000 miles
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair, Mechanic
I have a 94' Lincoln Mark VIII that needs a new transmission. This has been a wonderful car with 198,000 miles on it with no problems until now. Is it worth to fix and about how much will it cost me T… read more