Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Tim West
Tim West
Tim West, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
There is a blinking red light on the dashboard of my mom's
Kevin
Kevin, workshop foreman /master tech/mot tester
There is a blinking red light on the dashboard of my mom's 2009 CRV. It starts blinking after I've turned off the engine, leave the car then lock the doors. What does this mean? … read more
All the lights are blinking including the dashboard what would I do
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
land rovery discovery when I turn the engine on all the lights are blinking including the dashboard what would I do… read more
95 saturn: steering wheel..hazard lights come..runs fine..jump
DoctorD
DoctorD, Retired Auto Shop Owner
I have a 95 saturn and the little red light in between the steering wheel and the door starts blinking and dinging when I open the door and the hazard lights come on and it will not start. It starts a… read more
My 2002 BMW 325i will not start. The cluster lights no
Jagmaster
Jagmaster, Bachelor's Degree
Hello, my 2002 BMW 325i will not start. The cluster lights no longer work, the engine turns but won't start. The little red Immobilizer light continues to flash. Th e repair shop said its a cluster is… read more
99 landrover discovery and the red light for level come
Daniel, Lead mech
I have a 99 Landrover discovery and the red light for level come on when I start the engine and then turns yellow. Should I be concerned as I don't offroad?… read more
2002 mercedes: c240..the dashboard come..hole..disconnected
Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
this c240 2002 mercedes does not start, no engine noise when I turn on the key , just the lights on the dashboard come on... the hole thng started after the battery got disconnected and left disconnec… read more
New battery on, now key fob will not work,and have a red light
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
early discovery, put new battery on, now key fob will not work,and have a red light with a key in it will not turn over… read more
Intermittent starting problem. Turn the key dashboard lights
Ridgerunnerras
Ridgerunnerras, Technical Support Engineer
Intermittent starting problem. Turn the key dashboard lights up but no engine crank. Wait exactly 10 minutes and it starts right up.… read more
2001 Olds INTRIGUE: when I turn ignition key..dashboard..blink..acts
ZZDaryl
ZZDaryl, Lead Auto Tech
2001 Olds INTRIGUE when I turn ignition key to run position all the lights in dashboard start to blink and car acts as if battery is dead when turned far enough to start… read more
My car wont start...dashboard lights, etc.)..clicking sound
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Owner of LJ Auto Repair 37 years
My car won't start. Everything will come on (radio, lights, dashboard lights, etc.) When I turn the key, there is a clicking sound but it still won't start. I replaced the battery less than three year… read more
Land Rover..Sport..Gear Box and that it may be malfunctioning
Virtual Wrench
I have a 2002 Land Rover Discovery. The Sport Mode light and Drive lights are blinking together. When reading the manual there is a reference to the Gear Box and that it may be malfunctioning. Are the… read more
Hyundai santa Fe: I have a red blinking light on my drivers side..AWD
mike
mike, Bmw master tech 9 years
I have a red blinking light on my drivers side of the dash when car is turned iff and key is not in the ignition. How do i turn it off? My Car is a Hyundai Sante Fe 2007 AWD… read more
my car just blinks the head lights and tail lights..HORN..blink
Frank
Frank, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Currently my alarm when activated on my car just blinks the head lights and tail lights. In the owner's manual it tells you how to adjust the setting so that you actually hear the HORN when you set th… read more
sport drive warning lights..dashboard..its an electrical problem
Jerry, Master Mechanic
Re a Discovery Range Rover: The sport drive warning lights on dashboard are blinking advising me to take to a dealer?? i think its an electrical problem, what do u think?… read more
98 vw beetle: light comes..comes on when i crank it
jim
jim, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
my 98 vwbeetle water light comes on when i crank it. it is blue then turns red and blinks for a while and then goes off.… read more
Jump..This has happened before but it would start with then 10 minutes
Roadside Jerry
Roadside Jerry, Auto Expert on Just Answer
my car will not start when you turn the ignition you here a little click when you turn the key, but it will not start. Try to jump the car but battery is good. This has happened before but it would st… read more
Can't start my 1999 Subaru Outback. The red alarm light on
Eric, Retired
Can't start my 1999 Subaru Outback. The red alarm light on dash blinks red. But after using remote and inserting key in ignition, all I get is a rabid clicking under the hoot, but the car won't start.… read more
When I turn the key on I see the Key illustration on the
mike switzer
mike switzer, auto mechanic
When I turn the key on I see the Green Key illustration on the dashboard but when I turn the key all the way to ignition it doesn't make any crank sound does not even start … read more