Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

moparfl
moparfl
moparfl, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
2001 lincoln ls: real bad..converters on it..coil connecters..gas line
OnlineHelp
OnlineHelp, Bachelor's Degree
what could be my problem if my 2001 lincoln ls is spitin and spuderin real bad it has no converters on it. could that be my problem? i have put plugs in it and coil connecters i did have a crushed gas… read more
Lincoln LS: Ive got a 2000 Lincoln ls Im trying to figure
Technician Chris
Technician Chris, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
I've got a 2000 Lincoln ls I'm trying to figure out the car runs cools but the fan always runs on high even on cold start up… read more
Lincoln LS: I have the hazards on or the alarm is going..release
Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Mechanic
My lincoln LS 2000 will not start. The lights go off as if I have the hazards on or the alarm is going off but I don't know how to stop it. I've tried starting the car repeatedly, no sound is made whe… read more
2000 Lincoln LS: the emissions test for license plates
Autotech
Autotech, Owner/Technician
I took a 2000 Lincoln LS to have the emissions test for license plates. They said the engine light was not coming on. They failed the vehicle and told me to go fix it?...how?...Also the test said Cata… read more
2000 Lincoln Ls: V6..me heater is not working..ac works fine.
MIKEVIN_BEGGS
MIKEVIN_BEGGS, SERVICE ADVISOR
I have a 2000 Lincoln Ls V6 and me heater is not working. It turns on but does heat up. Ac works fine. What could be the proble?… read more
2000 Lincoln Ls: it appears that the starter is just spinning
Michael
Michael, Work Equip. Repair Foreman
I have a 2000 Lincoln Ls. I stated the car the other day pulled it out to wash and pulled it back in. The next day a went to start the car and it appears that the starter is just spinning. Is this a p… read more
Lincoln LS: keeps going..failsafe..the car is not overheating
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
My 03 Lincoln LS keeps going into failsafe mode even though the car is not overheating. What is the problem? This happens about every 5 or six miles.… read more
2000 Lincoln LS: My seat memory is not working...V8
HDGENE
HDGENE, auto mechanic
My seat memory is not working. How do I fix it? I have a 2000 Lincoln LS V8. It was in an accident and I just got it back from the shop. Now it doesn't work. I was told I have to reset my car. I have … read more
2001 Lincoln LS: last week the Emission light came on
Randall C
Randall C, Auto Technician / Consultant
Hi, I have a 2001 Lincoln LS, last week the "Emission" light came on. I took it to a dealer, and they could not figure out what is causing this light to come on. The letter "E" also appears. Any help?… read more
2001 lincoln ls 3.8 v8 engine. the digital dashboard gear
JHoop
JHoop, Owner,Technician
2001 lincoln ls 3.8 v8 engine. the digital dashboard gear indicator does not switch, it stays on "D". what could be causing this and how do we repair it.… read more
2000 Lincoln LS: go into reverse and it stalls when I approach a stop
Dean @ TransLab
Dean @ TransLab, design engineer
I have a 2000 Lincoln LS and it will not go into reverse and it stalls when I approach a stop. Can you tell me what the issues may be?… read more
2002 Lincoln LS: my drivers side Air Bag light just came..electrical
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
I have a 2002 Lincoln LS and my drivers side Air Bag light just came on. Can I fix this myself and what could it be? A sensor or something electrical?… read more
2001 Lincoln: miss..around 1500 rpm, and not at other rpm...what
David, Shop Owner
I have a 2001 Lincoln LS...My engine seems to miss at around 1500 rpm, and not at other rpm...what could be the cause of this… read more
2000 lincoln ls: my dome lights wont shut..way down..doors
JD, Vehicle repair consultant
my dome lights won't shut off in my 2000 lincoln ls. The dome switch is all the way down and my doors are closed, what now?… read more
2000 lincoln ls: with a 3.9 v8..coolant..transmission fluid..radiator
Ironmike
Ironmike, ASE Master ,Ford Certified Master Tech
on a 2000 lincoln ls with a 3.9 v8, it has a coolant fan that appears to be powered by the transmission fluid coming out of the transmission cooler. fan runs but does not always move much air onto eng… read more
2000 Lincoln LS: overheating problem..V6..real fixes..ton more money
Kevin
Kevin, ASE CERTIFIED MECHANIC
Did anyone ever fiqure out the answer to the overheating problem on the 2000 Lincoln LS-V6. I see there are several post on this topic, but are there any "real" fixes for this problem without spending… read more
i have a 2000 lincoln ls, i am actually locked out of the car.
Richard, ASE Certified Technician
i have a 2000 lincoln ls, i am actually locked out of the car. the battery is in the trunk, but the trunk wont open! the car wont start, the remote won't work, the key opens the drivers side door but … read more
Lincoln LS: V..it miss, what could be the problem..injectors serviced
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, High school
My Lincoln LS 2002 V 8 engine when it get up to 3000 rpms it miss, what could be the problem, I have the injectors serviced and it helped some but not a lot.… read more