Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
Peugeot: violent steering wheel shake..braking..warranty &
DBranch
DBranch, Technician
We have a Peugeot 307 HDI purchased new 31/8/2008. We had the 30000 service and asked that the violent steering wheel shake during braking be fixed. We were told that it was not warranty & we would ha… read more
Peugeot: hdi..tip blown off injector - engine a write off.What
Dodge expert
Dodge expert, ASE MASTER TECH, REPAIR FACILITY OWNER
Peugeot 307 hdi xsi 05 reg. Engine 'blew up' eventually diadnosed as tip blown off injector - engine a write off. What would have caused this and is it a recurring problem?… read more
I have a Peugeot 307 sw hdi 2.0 2003. It was running fine
Kevin
Kevin, workshop foreman /master tech/mot tester
I have a Peugeot 307 sw hdi 2.0 2003. It was running fine until a couple of months ago when we were driving up the motorway up hill it suddenly lost power & dropped down to 90km/hr & changing down a g… read more
Peugeot: hdi..diesel turbo..a 52 plate and for the life of me i cannot
DR CAR
DR CAR, High School or GED
i have a peugeot 307 hdi diesel turbo on a 52 plate and for the life of me i cannot find out where the pollen filter is so i can change it . hope u can help thanks ian… read more
Hi. Have a range rover 2005 L322. Need to take out cluster
JacobTD
JacobTD, Diagnose Specialist
Hi. Have a range rover 2005 L322. Need to take out cluster to repair it. *Is there anyone who know how to take out instrument on Range Rover 2005. (Pixels are missing,no light?) Charles Norway.… read more
1997 mercury grand marquis: out the water pump to put in a new one
Eric, Retired
we are trying to change a water pump in our 1997 mercury grand marqis and we can''t get it out how do we cange it and get out the water pump to put in a new one we are stuck my e- mail [email protected]… read more
2003 peugeot: LX..HDi..recalls..this veh and where can I get them
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
Hi, I have a 2003 Pegeot 307 LX HDi, how many manufacturers product recalls have there been on this veh and where can I get them checked out ?… read more
I dropped coins and the went into the shifter on my 2008
Michael Solis
Michael Solis, auto mechanic
I dropped coins and the went into the shifter on my 2008 Toyota Sequoia. So we are trying to figure out how to take the panel off so we can get the coins out....worried they are going to get stuck and… read more
you disconnect cv joint at home..taken the rotor off and are stumped
Darren
Darren, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Can you disconnect cv joint at home? If so how? So far we have taken the rotor off and are stumped.… read more
Can anyone help me find out the following Range Rover HSE
Enes
Enes, Volvo Expert Mechanic
Hi, can anyone help me find out the following Range Rover HSE engine number as soon as possible? Thanks. ***** SALGS2SV3JA502776… read more
precision: clip..sure the harness..all the fuel pressure..injector
Derrick
Derrick, Associate Degree
Well I wouldnot use pliers or anything liek that on the outside of it because it is a precision part. I would recommend, first making sure the clip holding it on is off, then make sure the harness is … read more
number 1 cyclinder misfire..home without taking it to a dealership
Anthony
Anthony, Master Automobile Technician
when the code says number 1 cyclinder misfire can a person fix that himself at home without taking it to a dealership?… read more
I am trying to take out the electric cooling fan to replace it
Joel
Joel, GM Journeyman technician
I am trying to take out the electric cooling fan to replace it and would like to know how to do it.… read more
How do you take the front and rear door panels of a peugeot
ckarate2
ckarate2, High School or GED
How do you take the front and rear door panels of a peugeot 407 to change the factory fitted speakers… read more
We have a radion in our 1974 VW Beetle and the face of the
Jaybird61
Jaybird61, Master Automotive Mechanic
Hello,We have a radion in our 1974 VW Beetle and the face of the radio is missing can anyone tell us how to find out what face was on this radio and can the face be replaced? Please see 3 photos attac… read more
Trying to take the secondary air injection shut off valve out
Randall C
Randall C, Auto Technician / Consultant
Trying to take the secondary air injection shut off valve out so I can replace the cassette on top of Cylinder #1 which is misfiring.… read more
you take the $ 276.00 out on the 1st of the month for the full year
HondaPlatinum
Do you take the $ 23.00 a month out of my account automatically or can you take the $ 276.00 out on the 1st of the month for the full year?… read more
Hyundai Accent Gl: the rear lense that is cracked out
BigBob
BigBob, Service Manager
How do you take the rear speaker out of my Hyundai Accent Gl. Also how to take out the rear lense that is cracked out.… read more