How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask the fixxer Your Own Question
the fixxer
the fixxer, Mechanic
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 71
Experience:  25 years of work experience in gas and diesel repairs
Type Your Car Question Here...
the fixxer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

1994 gmc: what could i do to increase the power..330ci..throttle body

Resolved Question:

the question that i asked was what could i do to increase the power on my 1994 gmc 350ci without going past the throttle body?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  the fixxer replied 7 years ago.
You can install a cold air,air filter system.K&N carries one.Then install a full flow exhaust system.Either check with a local muffler shop or again check with K&N.
the fixxer and 7 other Car Specialists are ready to help you