Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Trouble shooter 1
Trouble shooter 1
Trouble shooter 1, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
WHEN IT rains ...WATER WILL GET INTO THE FLOORBOARD
Kat
Kat, Business Owner
WHEN IT RAINS ...WATER WILL GET INTO THE FLOORBOARD OF OUR CAVALIER...WHAT WOULD CAUSE THIS… read more
raining..time it does, the floor board of my truck gets..floorboard
William
William, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
it has been raining recently and every time it does, the floor board of my truck gets wet. but it seems that its coming from the bottom because the floormats arent wet, but the actual floorboard is. s… read more
it rained..puddle of water on the back passenger floorboard..seal
Geordie
Geordie, Mobile Mechanic
it rained really hard for the last 3 days. now there is a puddle of water on the back passenger floorboard. the windows were rolled up. the only thing i can think of is that the seal around my window … read more
My front passenger floorboard..rain..air conditioner..started right
Brian9
Brian9, Automotive Technician
My front passenger floorboard gets wet when I drive on a wet road. Setting outside in the rain does not cause it and running the air conditioner does not cause it. It started right after my 60K mile s… read more
FRONTIER: WHY IS WATER (CONDENSATION) DRIPPING..FLOORBOARD
Davo
Davo, Master Auto Tech/manager of auto shop
WHY IS WATER (CONDENSATION) DRIPPING ONTO THE PASSENGERSIDE FLOORBOARD OF MY 2003NISSAN FRONTIER?… read more
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee: floorboard..rains..hose to wash..windshield
CarQuestionGuy
CarQuestionGuy, auto mechanic
I am getting a lot of water puddling on the driver side floorboard of my 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee when it rains. I used a hose to wash out the drains below the windshield. The driver side had some lea… read more
Rained..I got in my car and the floorboard on the drivers side was
daler0122
daler0122, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
It rained. I got in my car and the floorboard on the drivers side was full of water. Windows were up. How did the water get in and how do I fix it? Its a Saturn Ion… read more
97 chrysler sebring: water get into the truck and the back seatsand
hauto
hauto, Operate own repair shop
i have a 97 chrysler sebring why does water get into the trunck and the back seats and how do i fix it… read more
1996 Olds Achieva: leaking..Rain water..found water..doors themselves
goodwrench9124
goodwrench9124, Lead Tech/ Shop Leader
Does anyone know why my 1996 Olds Achieva is leaking? Rain water gets into the car, but not right away. I have found water to build up in the doors themselves but after a good rain, there can be an in… read more
Eclipse GT: my turn signal and wipers do not work..only happens..rains
Matt Carey
Matt Carey, asst. manager/ lead technician
Why does my turn signal and wipers do not work when it is raining on my 03 Eclipse GT? It only happens when it rains.… read more
1997 sebring: a problem when it rains..somewhere under
JOES SHOP
JOES SHOP, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
My 1997 sebring convertible has a problem when it rains. Water accumilates and swishes around somewhere under the car. I can hear it spashing while driving.… read more
Ford: v8..) running rough after getting spashed with water..heavy rain
al
al, auto-electric & repair owner
Why is my Ford 4.6 v8 (F150) running rough after getting spashed with water during a heavy rain ?… read more
Cr: Every time it rains, the drivers side floorboard of my
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
Every time it rains, the drivers side floorboard of my car becomes a pond. The water is coming from underneath the engine/console. How do I get this fixed?… read more
2004 mazda 3: it rains, water is leaking..floorboard..tested
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
I have a 2004 Mazda 3i with a moonroof. Recently, whenever it rains, water is leaking into the rear floorboard behind the driver. I have cleaned out the 2 drains for the moonroof in the front corners … read more
Same problem..front passenger..vent that is under windshield wipers
Gary
Gary, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Same problem as person's request in April. Whenever it rains, water accumulates on the front passenger floorboard. It appears to come in through vent that is under windshield wipers. It had blown out … read more
2001 Chrysler Sebring: driver and rear driver side floorboard..stays
Your Auto Inspector
Your Auto Inspector, Assistant Service Manager
Same as many others, 2001 Chrysler Sebring has water in driver and rear driver side floorboard, carpet stays soaked.… read more
My Vauxall Corsa will not go faster than 30mph..raining..slow down
Jason
Jason, ASE Certified Technician
My Vauxall Corsa will not go faster than 30mph when it is raining, in the dry the car is fine. Why does it slow down in the wet?… read more
1995 Mazda 929: leak..somewhere..rubber mat on bottom..gallons
Mr.Diagnostic
Mr.Diagnostic, Associate Degree
1995 Mazda 929 rain leak. I have a leake somewhere when it rains i get water UNDER the left back floor mat. it it rains enough it will wick up into the carpet-- so i guess its not comeing in from on t… read more