Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Dan, Technician

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
I have a used CMax Energi car and I love it. I was going to
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
I have a used CMax Energi car and I love it. I was going to put gas in it for the first time and the cover over the gas input would not open. I do not know what TO DO. I managed to remove the car body… read more
Rich. I have 2006 RR Sport Supercharge and I was told I
Richard, ASE Certified Technician
Hi Rich. I have 2006 RR Sport Supercharge and I was told I have a leak in a difficult place in radiator and would need to be replaced. they quoted me over $2200 to perform this job which seems very hi… read more
I think I have a bad relay. When I turn it on by pushing the
Joe
Joe, Owner Kingsland Auto & Marine Services
I think I have a bad relay. When I turn it on by pushing the button, it clicks repeatably as if its trying to come on. Eventually it does come on, after about 5 minutes. I have totally disconnected it… read more
I HAVE A 1996 geo metro. As I was driving I smell somrthing ...
Expert, auto mechanic
I HAVE A 1996 geo metro. As I was driving I smell somrthing burning. I look at my gauge and saw that it was higher then the normal range. There was no smoke or anything. what caould be making my car d… read more
I have an issue I need help on. I am wanting to get a
Jon
Jon, auto mechanic
I have an issue I need help on. I am wanting to get a crossover vehicle....2015 or 2016...any price.... I have a mom who is 91 and cant get into most SUV vehicles because of the high step up to the fr… read more
I have a 2002 land rover,discovery SE.that I bought and I
Richard, ASE Certified Technician
hello I have a 2002 land rover,discovery SE.that I bought and I have a problem w/the caliper on the front passanger side,it get hot and for some reason caliper close and car can't move,stock the land … read more
I have a c180 2003. the problem is, when i start the car i
Ron, Automotive Tech
i have a c180 2003. the problem is, when i start the car i get a sound behind the dasboard for about one minut, and the air con does not work. can you help.… read more
1995 Suzuki Sidekick: rebuilt..fuel pressure..voltage at the injectors
Jerry, Master Mechanic
I have a 1995 Suzuki Sidekick that I just put a moter in that I rebuilt. I have spark, at lest outside the engine, I have 40-45 lbs fuel pressure. and voltage at the injectors. I tested the injectors … read more
2001 protege: I turn it to accessory I can not even trun on the radio
Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I replaced the battery on a 2001 protege and when I turn the key I get nothing. If I turn it to accessory I can not even trun on the radio, Could this be a fuse problem?… read more
fuel line into the injectors and there is no fuel comming..fuel pump
Curtis
Curtis, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
i have a 99 freelander and when i try to start it ,it wont crank over. i just replaced the starter and i have spark so i pulled off the fuel line into the injectors and there is no fuel comming throug… read more
trans parts but would like to tell you what I found to see
Euroguy
Euroguy, Associate Degree
Hi Euroguy..I took the trans apart and I believe I found the problem. I believe I can describe the condition of the trans parts but would like to tell you what I found to see if you have an idea to wh… read more
2005 mazda: it with a dolly forward, i towed it 300 miles
LARRY CROW
LARRY CROW, owner operator
i towed my 2005 mazda rx8 that i purchased today, i did'nt know that i was not to tow it with a dolly forward, i towed it 300 miles. what is the damage? what will it take to fix?… read more
Alero: I think I have a knock comming from the front hear..leak..dip
Carhelp4u
Carhelp4u, GM Service Training
I think I have a knock comming from the front hear on my alero 2003 I had a coolent leak and I think I fixed that with a sealer The oil looks new on the dip But I''m due for a change I noticed a thick… read more
95 pontiac bonneville: master cylinder I bled them all..push..peddle I
Kevin
Kevin, ASE CERTIFIED MECHANIC
I have a 95 pontiac bonniville I chaned the brake then the master cylinder I bled them all. when I push on the peddle I still have air in them… read more
It i just hear a klick i will wait for awhile and turn the key and it
OnlineHelp
OnlineHelp, Bachelor's Degree
sometime when i go to start the car i turn the key and it will start other times i go to start it i just hear a klick i will wait for awhile and turn the key and it will start the battery is fully cha… read more
ford bronco: had the trany rebuild..old torque converter
Dean @ TransLab
Dean @ TransLab, design engineer
i have a1988 ford bronco i had the trany rebuild . i took it out and took it to a shop. but when i got it back i put the old torque converter back in.and did not clean it .now the truck will not go ov… read more
1998 olds: fuel rail..spark..I hav e tried the ignition coil pack
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, High school
I have a 1998 olds " 88" that will not start . I checked the pump , I have gas at the fuel rail , and I think I am getting a spark but I do not know what else to try . I hav e tried the ignition coil … read more
1986 928s with 20,700 miles ...notice when I tested it
Lil Hammer
Lil Hammer, Master technician/state inspector
I have a 1986 928s with 20,700 miles . I just bought it and have a problem I did not notice when I tested it . I own it now along with the problem. The front wheel pulls to the right. The wheel also v… read more