Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Mazda 6: I find new cloth seats

Customer Question

Where would I find new cloth seats for my Mazda 6, and where would I find an engine mechanic for my Mazda 6
Category: Car
Expert:  Joe Barfield replied 8 years ago.
Hello, a company called KATZKIN for seats & can not tell you where mec..is you should call around in your county....Thanks Joey
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I live in Wisconsin sir. If you can tell me a great website or a place to go to in Wisconsin to buy the seats, then i will try what you say. If there is anything else that you need to know, please ask me. Thanks
Try www.katzkin.com they are the best in the industry....they can help you with anything you might need.....Joey
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

I am currently looking on that site that you suggested Joey, and I can't find the back seat that I need.

ok,should be 1-800 # XXXXX on contact us in upper right hand cornner...Joey...there is no charge for this ok
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
ok, hey is there anything that you can tell me about my engine. Where would I go to get work done on the engine in WI? Can you give me some advice on that?
Well im near Atl. Ga. could not tell you ....
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
ok, I am on the site, and I found what I need. I do not see an option to purchase it on the net?
Call Them To Order & set up to purchase on line
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
ok, you have helped me a lot Joey. Thank you so much man. I will be sure to come back for advice. Thanks
Take Care.....Joey