Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified auto mechanic who will answer your question

Mr. EdC
Mr. EdC
Mr. EdC, ASE Mastertech

More related answers
All auto mechanics are VERIFIED
Isuzu trooper: 1996 transmission light..schematic..which socket..blink
Joe  Barfield
Joe Barfield, Retired-Disabled
I have a Isuzu trooper 1996 transmission light is blinking. I need the schematic of the wiring to the transmission. The plug was broken now i do not know which color wire go in which socket in the tra… read more
1999 infiniti i30: vacuum schematics and electrical wiring schematics
Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey, Home Improvement Repair Consultant
I need the vacuum schematics and electrical wiring schematics as quickly as possible (today) for a 1999 Infinit I30. Is this possible?… read more
AOD Ford F1: Have put a AOD transmission into my Ford F1 truck.
Roy
Roy, shop foreman
Have put a AOD transmission into my Ford F1 truck. It is going from 1st gear to top straight off. Missing 2,3 etc. You can change it manually… read more
Land Rover Freelander: I need the wiring schematics for a 2003
Mike S.
Mike S., Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I need the wiring schematics for a 2003 Land Rover Freelander ICP power supply so I can test it.… read more
Dodge stratus: the schematics for wiring harness..air filter..cylinder
Leo
Leo, Associate Degree
what is the schematics for wiring harness under the air filter it plugs into the transmission and has 8 colored wires which are pink, red,white, yellow and black,red and black,brown, light blue and gr… read more
What do I need to know to put a used AOD transmission into a ‘95 Dodge
reeltime66
reeltime66, High School or GED
What do I need to know to put a used AOD transmission into a ‘95 Dodge Caravan to get the PCM to stream data with the transmission?… read more
I need wiring schematics for the back up light system on my
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician
Good afternoon, I need wiring schematics for the back up light system on my '03 Dodge 3500 with Manual Transmission. Please also provide component locations for the switch, etc. and instructions to ac… read more
I need a wiring schematic for a 2002 Silverado/tahoe for the
Chris
Chris, auto mechanic
I need a wiring schematic for a 2002 Silverado/tahoe for the the wire harness going into the instrument cluster. I have a harness that I bring to the U-pull it yards to power up the clusters to check … read more
Galant: wiring schematic..Mitsu..a 96 but the wire color coding is
moparfl
moparfl, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
anyone have a radio wiring schematic for a 97 Mitsu Galant ES. I have a schematic for a 96 but the wire color coding is not correct… read more
1986 toyota pickup: wiring..diagram..2.4 liter..starter relay
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Owner of LJ Auto Repair 37 years
Need wiring schematics or diagram for 1986 toyota pickup 2.4 liter carburated. I'm looking for the what color wires are coming from the starter relay. It should be Black w/ White stripes. Please e-mai… read more
1997 cadillac deville: altenator..rewired..schematic..pin connector
Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Tech
1997 cadillac deville altenator connector PT1742 Needs to be rewired and need a schematic, only 2 wires are used from the 4 pin connector.… read more
1991 volkswagen passat: aftermarket stero..wiring schematics
mike
mike, Real Estate invest/Pennsylvania Mechanic
I have a 1991 volkswagen passat and i am installing an aftermarket stero i need the car audio wiring schematics for this.please help....… read more
Need a wiring diagram Lock Sol. and the Transmission Shift
camerontech
camerontech, 20 year experience diagnostic technician
need a wiring diagram for Shift Lock Sol. and the Transmission Shift Lock Control Switch. Or at least a "pin-out" so I can ck. voltages. Note; the car will start and the shift lever can be put in any … read more
1985 Mercedes: I have a 1985 Mercedes 500 SEL..transmission went
Marc
Marc, fleet supervisor
I have a 1985 Mercedes 500 SEL and a 1985 Mercedes 380. The transmission went out on the 500 and I was wondering if the transmission from the 380 would fit.… read more
2012 Compass I have the wiring schematics but I need to know
Mike S.
2012 Compass I have the wiring schematics but I need to know the physical ground locations… read more
1993 chevy cavalier: wiring schematics..taillights..turn signals
Carhelp4u
Carhelp4u, GM Service Training
I need to find the wiring schematics for rear taillights and turn signals in a 1993 chevy cavalier 2.2L. Could someone email those to me? Thanks! Michelle… read more
1990 Q45: schematic for the wiring on the instrument panel.
TIM THE TECH
TIM THE TECH, Associate Degree
I have a 1990 Q45 Infiniti. Instruments not working. I need a schematic for the wiring on the instrument panel. Would this be covered on your program?… read more
Outlander: the Schematics for the ecu on an 03 mits..2wd
ase_master327
ase_master327, Owner & Student
i need a a wire diagram and the Schematics for the ecu on an 03 mits outlander 2wd asap please. i am not getting any spark and already replace the cks and timing belt as code 0340 and 0335 now i get a… read more