Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

1984 Lincoln town car: the fuel pump relay and fuse located

Where is the fuel pump relay and fuse located on a 1984 Lincoln Towncar? Thanks, Larry
Category: Car
Expert:  Dan replied 8 years ago.

Here is a picture and there is a fuesable link at the starter solenoid. Let me know if there is anything else I can do. Thanks

graphic

graphic

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Could you move picture further left to include voltage regulator. It shows on this pic. but will not print that far right. Your info is great. Keep it up. I will bookmark you for further info. Thanks, Larry
Expert:  Dan replied 8 years ago.

Here is a different picture of its location.

graphic

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Dan, could you also include a pic and location of all fuse panels? If so I'll increase payment to $15.00. Thanks, Larry
Expert:  Dan replied 8 years ago.
I believe there is only one fuse panel in this vehicle and its under the steering column on the left. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Do you have a legend to show what fuse does what? My cover is missing.
Expert:  Dan replied 8 years ago.

I do not have a legend. I have information to what the fuses are and how many amp fuses each is. That might help a little. Here is that info. Let me know if I can do anything else.

graphic

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Do you have pic of fuseable link at starter
Expert:  Dan replied 8 years ago.
No, I dont, but its the black wire at the starter solenoid. If you follow that wire you will see the bulged area of the wire "fuseable link". It should be within the first foot or two of wire from the solenoid.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Dan, THANK YOU so much. You are the man!! Thanks again, Larry