Elated Technician
Elated Technician, ASE Advanced Master Technician
Experience:  16 yrs exp, Auto/Diesel Associates degree, ASE Master w/ Advanced cert, Saab Master and BMW level 4
10750527

Hi, I have a 2006 Kia Sedona with two problems that may be

Hi, I have a 2006 Kia Sedona with two problems that may be related. Left low beam is out but will come back on if you tap the headlight. There is no heat and no blower when I tried to turn on any combination of heater/AC front and rear. Is there a fuse for the blower control?

HelloCustomer

It sounds like you have done a number of good steps to isolate the issues.

I agree with your diagnosis of the headlight bulb. Generally they will come back on temporarily when you hit the light. This causes the broken filament to shake around and can make enough of a connection to work. I suggest replacing both low beam bulbs at the same time. The other will more than likely go out in a few weeks.

As for the blower, it looks like you visually inspected the fuses and they looked fine. I would go the next step to replace the individual fuse for the fan to make sure you don't have a fractured fuse (sometimes a small crack cannot be visually seen, but will not allow the path for current to flow). If the fuses are fine, the next step would be to have it checked for a faulty fan switch, motor or fan speed controller (for automatic climate control).

Regards,

Jason